Cuts from season 1

Erine81981

Reaction score
There was a thread about this and I couldn't find it so I went ahead to go with this. I downloaded two of the episodes that had the cut stuff. Now I can't remember what the other thread said about getting the whole episode with the ending cut with the original closing but I did. So I have two (so far I'm doing the other two as I write) that has the orignal opening and closing. Yes I'm talking about with the Zoot blowing his horn like it was shown when it first aired. The ones I have are: Jim Nabors and Vincent Price. Now the Jim Nabors one has a mess up but not bad. Its just that when it starts all you can see is a frezze fram of "The Muppet Show" backdrop but no Kermit opening and closing the "O" in the middle but it starts when Crazy Harry hits the tringle and from there it goes on. But I thought it was cool that I have two of the episode that has everything in it not cut and still has the closing form back then. Pretty neat. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Erine81981

Reaction score
It doesn't work. I've tried this everytime and can't get it to work. Can you help Vic?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hmm... did you try downloading them or just opening them, and do you have a Quicktime Player?

Erine81981

Reaction score
When I go to the link you gave me it then sends me to sign in then it just doesn't work. Like when you click a link and it doesn't work. Thats what happened.