current Sesame Street dream

mikealan

Reaction score
Hey ya, guys. I've had a strange dream last night that features the current Sesame Street characters. As I watched the current Sesame Street episode from the 90's (i think), there was Big Bird trying to call everyone that he and his friends are going to have fun. He tried Elmo then Telly then Oscar then Snuffy, etc. During the classic clips, there was an animated segment about the letter "j". this is just like one of the letters in sand animation series, but kids off-screen called "J!" many times! And at the end of the episode, Big Bird finally tried Alice Snuffleuphagus and Kermit and Gina, but Big Bird scares Gina away as she says quickly, "Sesame Street was brought to you today by the letters H and J and by the number (i forgot this part)." Also, I watched a long SS movie clip that scares the heck out of me at the movies. It was the live-action film called "Very Very Very Scary Letter V" where we see the scary-lookin' green creature (does he look big like Sam the Robot?) and then the scary music went like "BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM!!!!!" The V was scary and bright-orange-colored on the red square as the scary voice off-screen howled "V. V."

By the way, do have any other Sesame Street dreams that scare you?