COSTCO MINI MUPPETS (Sababa plush)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi,

A friend of mine bought a box set for $20.00 of Mini Muppets made by Sababa that includes Fozzie, Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Animal, Bunsen, Beaker, and the Swedish Chef. It came from a bulk-sale outlet called Costco here in Memphis, TN (on Germantown Road in Wolfchase area). You have to be a member there to buy anything.

Just thought I'd share in case someone or their family members have a membership to somethnig like this (or Sam's Club) and wanted to go buy themselves said item!!

Kev

beaker

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hi,

A friend of mine bought a box set for $20.00 of Mini Muppets made by Sababa that includes Fozzie, Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Animal, Bunsen, Beaker, and the Swedish Chef. It came from a bulk-sale outlet called Costco here in Memphis, TN (on Germantown Road in Wolfchase area). You have to be a member there to buy anything.

Just thought I'd share in case someone or their family members have a membership to somethnig like this (or Sam's Club) and wanted to go buy themselves said item!!

Kev
are these like the suncoast ones, or the starbucks ones?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Suncoast ones. The 7" ones that sell there for $7.99.

AcadiaCOA

Reaction score
Sababa Plush Beanies Set

:halo: I just found the muppet pack in the Costco in Bradenton, FL by accident. These are the Sababa plush beanies. Other websites are selling them for $50. Costco has them for $19.99. They are very cute and definitely worth the purchase. I highly recommend them.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
There's this video/video merch store in the mall near my house that sells just about all of the muppets merch made by Sababa. It's pretty cool.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AcadiaCOA said:
:halo: I just found the muppet pack in the Costco in Bradenton, FL by accident. These are the Sababa plush beanies. Other websites are selling them for $50. Costco has them for $19.99. They are very cute and definitely worth the purchase. I highly recommend them.

Yay! I'm happy someone else was able to get in on the fun!!

Camellia

Reaction score
Sababa Muppets @ Costco

hi,

YAY! thanks for the post.

we just found them at Costco in Washington State.

super bargain at $19.99 for 8 characters for regular $7.99 each.
they are about 6" tall each.

the Swedish Chef is sooooooooooo cute! :smile:

most Costco's should have them.

www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore
visit our Muppet Store :smile:

enjoy!
Camellia

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I really dug the Swedish Chef, too; but, I'm irritated that they think he needs his logo on his apron all the time!