Contact Disney DVD about OZ dvd

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

I emailed Disney DVD and I beg ALL of you to do the same. Tell em (Disney DVD) that You would love to see the Muppets Wizard of Oz teaser adds that where show during "Lost" and other one there with Miss Piggy in the August dvd release. and IF you don't know what the heck i'm talkin about Danny at ToughPigs.com has stuff here http://www.toughpigs.com/anthnewstuff06.htm

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
It would be nice to see them on the disc, but being that each are only 16-seconds long they may be over looked by Disney as not being anything substancial. Hopefully they'll be on the disc; and if not they should be if you make a loud enough stink about it. I would love to see them include the promos (not just these two but the other teaser ads as well). Let's hope the DVD includes a lot of goodies like these.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
I emailed Disney DVD and I beg ALL of you to do the same.
You'll get more response if you post the email addresses, phone numbers, and snail mail addresses. Betcha.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I have to say Piggy just don't look right as a Redhead...LOL

I agree with Kev, we need an email address if you got one!

THANKS!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Here is the information I've used to contact the Disney Home Entertainment customer service about Muppet DVD releases in the past. They should work, but if a_Mickey_Muppet, or others, have other contacts for the Disney DVD folk please share.

disneyinfo@disneyhelp.com

1-800-723-4763 (toll-free)

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Here is the information I've used to contact the Disney Home Entertainment customer service about Muppet DVD releases in the past. They should work, but if a_Mickey_Muppet, or others, have other contacts for the Disney DVD folk please share.

disneyinfo@disneyhelp.com

1-800-723-4763 (toll-free)

Yes I do, its at the bottem of the Disneydvd.com page titled *Questions* its small and then once you click on it a little window will pop up and ask for your name, email address, and your comment. :smile: