Comprehensive List of all Figs & Accessories?

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Is there a comprehensive list of all the Muppets figures AND the accessories they came with? I've googled a few but most don't list the accessories and the french one only lists accessories for the first series.

Thanks!

UPDATE:

I answered my own question!

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Palisades

Yay me! The reason I'm asking is because I'm going to be selling my entire collection, but the reg series figs are loose and I need to know which accessory goes with what.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Glad you were able to find what information you needed. If you have any queries as to what accessory came with which figure, feel free to ask me as I pretty much know it all by heart, even the ones that came with the Sesame figures.

Few items I'm looking for to complete my collection, mostly MOC/MIB though. Good luck selling, though it's always a shame to see a fellow collector part with his well-garnered Muppet figure collection.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There was a beautifully done comprehensive photo spread of every figure and lunchbox-packed exclusive that was published last year in Lee's Action Figure Magazine. I believe that's the title. It's tucked away somewhere around here. I kept looking for mistakes, but only found that they used the same image for Shifty Sam as they did for the Standard Sam figure. It's my "bible" when referring to the figures (due to the many changes throughout the line). If I ever have the time someday I'll scan it and post it. It was an impressive magazine spread! :flirt:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... It pops up on eBay from time to time. Wonder if it's more inclusive and better organized than the 15-page spread in Toy Fare from 2004 when the line was still active.

Course, I have my own plans for my own complete guide/checklist, though that's stalled at the moment.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Thanks. I just listed over 50 muppet auctions. Most are MIB/MOC. It's in the classified section of the forums. Had almost everything but white tux Rowlf and the wedding set. But it has to go. :smile: thanks again!

rexcrk

Reaction score
I actually have an excel document that has all my figures and their accessories.

I do that for all my figures, it's a great way to make sure you have everything if you need to move stuff around.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hmmm...seems like there should be a way to get all of these together...or maybe, to WIN all of these together...say, in a MuppetCast contest. Hmmm...

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Sorry, that was meant for a different thread. D'oh! But, there is a new contest coming soon. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You probably still have an Edit/Delete post option at the bottom of your post Steve, if time limits after posting a post haven't run out. Check it and try it yourself. If not, please LMK and I can help you out.

BTW: If anybody's interested in knowing the full run of Palisades Muppets or what accessories came with which figure, drop me a PM or Email message and I' be glad to help out.