Competition time!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I don't understand it. I only managed to get 6 right, but there are a few there that I definitely know but it's not taking the title...
Erin

anathema

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I don't understand it. I only managed to get 6 right, but there are a few there that I definitely know but it's not taking the title...
Erin
Which ones? There's at least two where I have the same problem; I suspect the guy who put this together couldn't spell...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
The Chipmunks / Alvin and the Chipmunks and one which I think is Duck Tales, or possibly Darkwing Duck.
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Do you know what number 38 is? That weird-looking thing looks very familiar... :confused:
Erin

anathema

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
The Chipmunks / Alvin and the Chipmunks and one which I think is Duck Tales, or possibly Darkwing Duck.
Erin
I've tried all the various titles "Alvin & the Chipmunks" went under, and none of them match. I don't know what the author of this quiz believes it's called!

By "Duck Tales", I assume you mean #40? Nope...

anathema

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Do you know what number 38 is? That weird-looking thing looks very familiar... :confused:
Erin
Yeah, I know! I can't place it either. The other gaps I have are: 6, 14, 15, 17, 25, 26, 32, 46, 48 and 49.

I *know* that #49 is "Dastardly and Muttley in their Flying Machines" (or possibly "Wacky Races"), but again none of the possible mis-spellings I've tried work. I recognise #15 and #48, but I can't remember the titles, and the other shows are either before/after my time, or very obscure...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
So what *is* 40 then? I'm sure it's something I've seen, though the more I look at it the less it looks like what I thought it was. Disney, though, yes? Most of them don't look familiar at all to me...
Erin

anathema

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
So what *is* 40 then? I'm sure it's something I've seen, though the more I look at it the less it looks like what I thought it was. Disney, though, yes? Most of them don't look familiar at all to me...
Erin
Not Disney, no - Cosgrove Hall. The show is "Count Duckula".

To be fair, most of the shows pictured were produced in the UK. I honestly don't know how many were exported successfully.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm. Well, the name Count Duckula actually does ring a bell, but just barely. I don't know if I ever saw it or not. I was wondering if a lot of those shows were from the UK. I have a hunch many of them stayed there.
Erin