Lew Zealand

Steve Whitmire:
Kermit the Frog
Rizzo the Rat
Beaker
Andy Pig
Bean Bunny
Link Hogthrob

If any of you have seen the game, or played it, you can comment on the characters and casting decisions here.

P

Philo and Gunge

Super Scooter said:
Dave Goelz:
Digit
OMG! OMG! He's in this game??? I never thought we'd see Digit again! THANK YOU HENSON COMPANY!!!!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
OMG! OMG! He's in this game??? I never thought we'd see Digit again! THANK YOU HENSON COMPANY!!!!!!
Yup. He introduces the mini-game, Short Circuit.

In case you're wondering, Muppets Party Cruise is like a much more complex version of Mario Party. It's surprisingly more for a grown-up gaming audience than Mario Party, becaus of the difficulty level.

beaker

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Yup. He introduces the mini-game, Short Circuit.
Digit...back...in 2003. There is hope and justice in the world. Btw, I know it will fall on deaf ears...but I still hold dear that Digit should see plastic form before too long...as well as JHC truly bring him back in some form.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Wow, there are a lot of characters I didn't expect to see there. I guess Brian Henson is the official new Janice and Scooter. I need Muppet Race Mania to hear Matt Vogel's. I can't wait to hjear Brain Henson's Newsman. Digit should be interesting to see too. I guess they didn't forget about Jim Henson Hour after all. Too bad there's no Leon.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I don't think Leon is quite as popular with the fans as Digit. That's porobably why.

Brain Henson's Scooter is greatly improved since IAVMMCM. Almost right there. The Newsman is... ok. I still haven't heard Janice yet. At least not in the video game.

But Bill's Rowlf... OMG, I thought I was listening to Jim himself at one point!

I'm not sure about John Kennedy's Dr. Teeth aanymore, though. It's good... it works, I guess. And his Animal's pretty good... better than when Animal was on Jimmy Kimmel, anyway.

"What do you get when you cross the Titanic with the ocean? Halfway!"
- Fozzie Bear, Muppets Party Cruise

dmx10101

Reaction score
I got This game about a week or so ago and I love it. I have unlocked and played 24 of the 30 mini games. There is exclusive real Muppet footage that can be unlocked with some of the mini games. It's a really good Muppet game. Now if I can only track down a copy of Race Mania and Muppets Inside I'd be good to go..

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, the real Muppet footage are 5 Muppetisms from Odyssey. At least, I think that's what they are. I dunno, Frank plays Fozzie, Piggy, and Animal in them, so I would assume...

They have Miss Piggy for deck one (love), Gonzo for deck two (be very different), Fozzie for deck three (keep trying), and Animal for deck four (express yourself). I can only assume Kermit is on deck five.

rexcrk

Reaction score
So, it's a good game? I was thinking about getting it, but I was afraid it would be crappy.

dmx10101

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
So, it's a good game? I was thinking about getting it, but I was afraid it would be crappy.
It's a good game if you like the Muppets and party-type games.