Caroll Spinney tribute on 'Below the Frame'

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
On Matt Vogel's live Facebook show Below the Frame, Caroll and Deb Spinney made an appearance on a special episode honoring Caroll and his career.
It was very sweet. Unfortunately, the show has a time limit, so it's not as long as I would've liked, but it was still nice to see so many who work on the show.

The video features basically all the usual Muppeteers, Matt Vogel, Stephanie D'Abruzzo, David Rudman, Leslie Carrara-Rudolph, Frankie Cordero, Tyler Bunch etc. There's a funny Hooper's Store commercial at the beginning featuring cameos by Chris and Alan. And at the end, the band (John Kennedy, Jen Barnhart and Peter Linz) play a medley of Oscar and Big Bird songs.

The whole thing is great, even Tau Bennett was there.

And I know there's already a thread for BTF, but I wanted to make sure that as many people saw this as possible.

I hope to see your thoughts soon!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I looked away when my clip came out, out of embarrassment. But, glad they saw it at least. That MOMI screening was a good day.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I wish I had known before hand that they were doing the fan tribute thing, otherwise I would've sent something in for sure. But hey, I suppose there are other ways to show my appreciation for Caroll. I think i'll send him a letter.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Nice to see some fellow members of this forum in the video!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Bumping this up because I remember seeing this thread but never got around to watching it, but having met Caroll recently this weekend, I decided to come back to it.

Really wonderful video, and it was also cool seeing fellow fans' (including a few members here) videos being played in the middle. The song variation at the end was cute, too!

I was also thrilled to see Bennett Snerf mentioned; What's My Part has always been one of my favorite Sesame Street game shows.