"Beep"

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I remember seeing a rare musical segment teaching how to count, titled "Beep". It was rarely shown, I only know of seeing it three times (once in Season 9, and the other two in Seasons 13 and 14).

When I saw the video (which may have been formerly uploaded by the show's official YouTube channel, hence the show's logo on the corner of the screen), I heard a voice cameo by The Count after the screen filled with circles, and became solid white at the end. My question is, was the Count's voice really used in all of the broadcasts of such segment?

On a side note, all three of the episodes in which I saw "Beep" did feature the letter N as a sponsored letter.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If you mean the one with the hipster lavender Muppet, that was never on the channel. But I wish it was!

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
If you mean the one with the hipster lavender Muppet, that was never on the channel. But I wish it was!
I stand corrected. But one of the existing copies on the Internet did have the closing dialogue edited out supposedly by the user, but the other copy did have dialogue kept intact, and included The Count's voice. Was The Count's voice actually added in later broadcasts or something?

I always been led to believe that video clips that had the show's logo on the bottom corner were uploaded by the show's official YouTube channel, but it turns out it's possible they were uploaded to the show's official website, in the "Classic Clips" section.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
The clip on YouTube does not have the actual soundtrack for that segment. It is synced up to the recording of the song featured on the LP "The Count Counts". If you look closely, you'll see the voices at some points don't match the lips.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
The lavender Anything Muppet kind of looks like a thicker-haired Biff, minus the hard hat.