Beautiful Labyrinth Goblin King, Sara and Toby Dolls!

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
I had someone, years ago make me one of a kind dolls of Sara Toby and Jaroth from Labyrinth. I LOVE them so much, but I feel that someone else will appriciate them more than me now. I have them for sale on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LABYRINTH-David...goryZ790QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Click on "See other Auctions" on this page to view all of the dolls I have!
I am curious to hear what you think. Does anyone like them? Or is it just me? Because I also have a Life sized Sir Didymus plush (about 22 inches) Would that be of interest at all to other Laby Fans? Let me know what you think!

Laszlo

Reaction score
Cool, but Bowie's hair is quite different... :smile:

You also have a lot of typing errors. Just to let you know...

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Have you seen how much those are selling for?!!? The Bowie doll alone is selling for about $75 dollars !

Gero

Reaction score
too expensive(((
So, that for?

Vita brevis, ars longo

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
I do have a lot of typing errors....woops, I should have not set them up so late in the night..... Laszlo, what ever happened to your Bowie sculpt? The hair is kinda fixed it looks better now, it had way too much going on, those pics are kind of old. And I have seen your website before but where is it again?

Laszlo

Reaction score
Imawitchusay said:
I do have a lot of typing errors....woops, I should have not set them up so late in the night..... Laszlo, what ever happened to your Bowie sculpt? The hair is kinda fixed it looks better now, it had way too much going on, those pics are kind of old. And I have seen your website before but where is it again?
Here:
http://home.datacomm.ch/lborka/ :smile:

The photos are not up to date, as I made some corrections in his hair.
Hoggle is nearly finished too. :smile:

Gero

Reaction score
Laszlo... That's great!
I'm shoking...
*heart *kiss

Vita brevis, ars longo

SheWolfAnya

Reaction score
So Imawitchusay how much did they go for? My mom said if it was under 50 she would get it for me. I thanked her but knew it would be alot more.