Bbb Beaker?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi, I just thought I'd mention my new signiture and get feedback on it.

Does anyone think it is good, and is it too long? DOes it use up too much space on the page? I'd like to know your thoughts. Thanks,

Bea:eek:{Bbbb Beaker?}regard

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I dunno. I have my options set up so that I can't see signatures.

Beauregard

Reaction score
What's funny is you are the only one who has replied too!!!

Look guys, if this is annoying you, then please say so. I don't want to anoy any one.

Raimiette

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
What's funny is you are the only one who has replied too!!!

Look guys, if this is annoying you, then please say so. I don't want to anoy any one.
I haven't been here very long so my opinion might not matter but I think it's fine. It dosen't make your posts too much bigger and it won't make viewing the boards any slower for those on computers with slow connections.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks. So long as you don't think it makes the posts too much longer, tath was what I was worried about.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I think it's fine! I don't think it is big at all *remembers some of the ones we had before*

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I think its very good, I dont think it would annoy anyone, it doesnt annoy me! Its better than a huge long paragraph like some. If it really annoys someone they can just turn off the signatures. I have a very old slow computer and there are no problems! :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
as long as it is text, my computer drudges along fairly well....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It is very cute and creative. It technically breaks the four line guideline and I don't know what the other moderators think about it. Other members might not think it's fair that one person is allowed to break one guideline. However, you could shorten it by 2 lines and leave out the line underneath his neck and the Beaker label underneath. I'll leave it up to those higher up than me to make the decision. personally, I would like to see more characters done this way, but it would be best to keep them 4 lines. :smile:

It would be cool if you dedicated a whole thread to making these! :excited:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
in other words, Jamie gives you cute points!

what code do you use for centering your post, I tried <c> and <C>

of course, it was being tempermental! and is evil!