Artie Esposito performing Speaking Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Now, a lot of you guys think that Artie Esposito was preforming Kermit for America's Got Talent and the VMA's. Well, how can you tell? He never preformed a speaking part for the Muppets. Can you guys put a link to Artie preforming a character that has lines? It doesn't have to be a Muppet clip.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It wasn't vocal recognition that confirmed his performance. Muppet Wiki contributors have trusted sources that confirmed Artie Esposito performed "Kermit" for those appearances. Unless those sources were confused, it was Artie Esposito.

I hope he does get the opportunity to perform some Muppet characters, though. Perhaps a few one-shots. But then, I hope as many Muppet performers get that opportunity as possible.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It wasn't vocal recognition that confirmed his performance. Muppet Wiki contributors have trusted sources that confirmed Artie Esposito performed "Kermit" for those appearances. Unless those sources were confused, it was Artie Esposito.

I hope he does get the opportunity to perform some Muppet characters, though. Perhaps a few one-shots. But then, I hope as many Muppet performers get that opportunity as possible.
Well, I'm still curous.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This topic raised a lot of issues in the threads about those shows and we don't need to rehash that topic. My own contacts state that a head performer of a character gets first right of refusal and nobody knows what other things were going on behind the scenes. It's past us now, Steve's back from wherever he was, and all things are moving forward, which is what matters most.

Artie is a great performer and deserves credit for that and luck in whatever endeavors he makes.

To keep from rehashing this topic all over again, I'm closing this thread and hope that is understood and respected by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.