April Fools: Frank Oz and Dave Goelz to write new book together

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Frank Oz just tweeted that he and Dave Goelz have gotten together to write a book about themselves as well as Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt, and of course Jim Henson. It'll be titled "Us and Them and Jim", and each talent will get four chapters - two each written Oz and two by Goelz. Oz describes it as "part-autobiography, part-biography", and they will write about many of their favorite memories of working with them.

APRIL FOOLS

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That would be cool though and possible considering Frank wrote the foreword for "The Sam & Friends" book.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Frank Oz has said that he's thought about not writing an autobiography, sometimes saying that his life isn't that interesting ("I wash the dishes"), and I think he's said that Twitter is a way to post interesting information without writing a book. But I feel a book done this way, with him and Dave Goelz contributing to various chapters, and not being a full autobiography, would take care of some issues. There was a Brady Bunch book where the first half was written by Sherwood Schwartz and the second half was written by his son, Lloyd, so it's not unheard of for a non-fiction book to have two authors.