April Fools: BIG SURPRISES SESAME STREET SEASON 54

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
BIG SURPRISES SESAME STREET SEASON 54

From SesemeWorshop.com, big news about season 54, for Sesame Street's 55th anniversary we'll see big surprises including a new rebuild of the Barkley full-body costume. It's rumored that Bruce Connelly will be reprising the role. A five-part story arc where Barkley and Tango travel together and have an adventure in the rocky mountains is in the works. Also expected to make appearances this season are Roscoe Orman as Gordon, Linda Bove as Linda and Buffy St.-Marie and Buffy. A two-part tribute to Bob and Luis is expected for the season finale.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
BIG SURPRISES SESAME STREET SEASON 54

From SesemeWorshop.com, big news about season 54, for Sesame Street's 55th anniversary we'll see big surprises including a new rebuild of the Barkley full-body costume. It's rumored that Bruce Connelly will be reprising the role. A five-part story arc where Barkley and Tango travel together and have an adventure in the rocky mountains is in the works. Also expected to make appearances this season are Roscoe Orman as Gordon, Linda Bove as Linda and Buffy St.-Marie and Buffy. A two-part tribute to Bob and Luis is expected for the season finale.
Hmm. Still no reaction here. I guess I couldn't compete with CoolGuy's April Fool's. That would be cool though, especially the tribute to Luis and Bob. Though CoolGuy mentioned they already did something like that for Luis, something fir Bob I could see maybe like the cast singing some of his most famous songs like "People in Your Neighborhood" or "Keep Christmas With You." (Should something like that air around the holiday season.)

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
No one responded to my prank either. It's okay though, it was really just building off the Luis tribute episode's use of a 4:3 segment becoming a permanent thing, but the example "segment" I linked to was just the music video for Never Gonna Give You Up.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Episode 5306. Someone uploaded the full thing here.
That's Rick Atley. Are you sure you gave me the right link?

Though it makes sense that I haven't seen it though since season 53 didn't hit PBS yet I know these are filmed a little bit in advance too, so I was wondering why they didn't have a tribute to him until now. Maybe Bob's is coming later. :smile:

Oh, wait. I saw on Muppet Wiki it was a repeat episode with Luis so I did see the street story before. I guess I was kind of thinking they'd sort of address his death like they did with Mr. Hooper. :smile: But yeah, that still would be cool if they'd do that with Bob at some point as well.

Last edited:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
April Fools!
I know April Fools Day was a few days ago, but nobody paid attention when I did that the first time.
April Fool's Day was last Saturday. You're looking for trouble with that one. Oh, well, at least I saw a season 53 ep today.