Anyones else disapointed?

Drtooth

Reaction score
for everyone

Super G. I was at the same store! I went sunday, and I was too daunted to ask for the same reason. However, I found two Easter Big Bird dolls on sale. They were burryed under all these Scooby Dolls.
Resident. I would have guessed! Just my luck, huh!
Fozzie. Don't worry. As soon as the movie comes out Scooby stuff will flood the markets. Beleive me.
Emmmy the spoovy, Yeah! I have lost more patience than Jack Kevorkian...Wocka wocka!!
Kane, great advice. I never take video game stores too seriously any ways. The toys are always last on their priority. They always know the exact date, time, minutes and seconds when the next flash in the pan fighting game comes out, though!
Thog. I never go to FAO! That incessent song drives me wild. I can't beleive anyone even goes there if they do that.
Dr. Tooth! You sound too much like George Costanza, so why don't...... oh... I'm Dr. Tooth! GEEEEZZZ!!!

Thog

Reaction score
Re: muppets from Boston

Originally posted by SuprGro78
Hey, I posted this in the ask ken section. I'll give you the gist of it. I went to the TRU in Wellington Circle, Medford MA .....
Have you tried the TRU at Freshpond? I live right down the street by Davis Sq. so it's easy walking distance for me.

Dan

Thog

Reaction score
Re: for everyone

Originally posted by Drtooth

Thog. I never go to FAO! That incessent song drives me wild. I can't beleive anyone even goes there if they do that.
Well sometimes we all have to do things we don't like, in order to get what we want. But Igel miss piggy for about $10 might be worth the trip. Just put ear plugs in before entering.

dan

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Sorry Dr., but you are clearly a lightweight toy shopper... Target is always at least a buck cheaper than TRU.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I just called my EB today and they said they would have the figs and the playset on the 24th of may! I was even skepital on the guy saying the playset coming out the same day as the figs, so i'm sure they will NOT have it that day because of the delay, and seeing that they may not even have the figs that day, I'll go with what Ken says. They guy even told me series two comes out Aug 2nd I belive and i think he said scooter was in that set!!!...wong sir, i'm sorry but your wrong sir....I could be wrong thought, i think he said scooter, i remeber crazy harry, fozzie, gonzo but i think he said scooter instead of floyd.

well I'll call again, and rush over the 24 just incase, but i'm sure of no playset!

Zack)Rowlf the, June 1 - June 15...my birthday is June 3rd...a perfect time for Muppet Show figsto come out!!!Dog.

Ryan

Reaction score
Zack:

I ordered mine from EB.com and got an E mail stating they would SHIP the 23rd, so I think the guy on the phone meant they would SHIP the 24th. I highly doubt they will be out in two weeks. :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
Target is always at least a buck cheaper than TRU.
I go to Target all the time. I just doubt they'd have it either! However, they had all these Cubix toys for a buck each...problem is I can't stand Cubix. It's a terrible show, in my opinion. I'd buy it if it was fifty cents, and melt them in a microwave, but that's besides the point! I did, however, buy a Mike Wazowski doll for 1.44, and I think I'll wait for the Monsters Inc. Action figures to go down more. Meanwhile, I scower old toy shops despirately Seeking Susan...dah..I mean Muppet toys, and I'm quite happy with some of my finds!