Any segments or film inserts you couldn’t stop thinking about?

Radster123

Reaction score
Are there any segments or film inserts from the first 30 seasons of Sesame Street that you couldn’t stop thinking about?
(like you absolutely enjoyed the segment/insert and almost couldn’t stop rewatching it)

CL1FFXD

Reaction score
14 Carrot Love with Benny Rabbit and Polly Darton from season 28. Can’t get that song outta my head for reason, it's just so catchy!!! :flirt:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well ones I couldn’t stop thinking about include the two How Now Brown songs and “NTV” with Nick Normal and the Nickmatics performing “The Letter N,” but this was mainly back in the single digit years when most of my exposures to the songs were very few and far between.

ssetta

Reaction score
How about Me and My Llama? Elbows and Knees? any of the rock songs, and I remember when I was little I always loved all letter and number sketches, especially Abstract counting, Growing Numbers, Rubberstamps, and Animal Countdown (that's what it's called). I would tape every episode and just watch those segments over and over. This was before YouTube.

Radster123

Reaction score
How about Me and My Llama? Elbows and Knees? any of the rock songs, and I remember when I was little I always loved all letter and number sketches, especially Abstract counting, Growing Numbers, Rubberstamps, and Animal Countdown (that's what it's called). I would tape every episode and just watch those segments over and over. This was before YouTube.
Video-wise, as a child, I couldn’t stop thinking about the film inserts about different shapes (I’m in Great Shape), jumping, the feeling of happiness (Happy Happiness), and about the skins of our bodies.

(I remember renting or buying a Sesame Street tape with the film inserts I mentioned, just to view it over and over again)

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
D-dart.
Jasper Johnson's J Walk.
J for Jacket, Jenny and Jeff.

The former two have very catchy music.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I always loved the four “Geometry of Circles” animation pieces. The six circles, each a different color, formed by and splitting into various geometric patterns, remind me of dancing. The music would stick in my mind, and sometimes I would find myself about to sing it.

clipjj27

Reaction score
As for me, I would think that most people who have 'interacted' with me for a while online would agree that it would be one (or several) of the segments included on that 'wish list' I had (on Muppet Fandom, etc.) before they finally made it to the Web in mid-2022 or early 2023.

Radster123

Reaction score
As for me, I would think that most people who have 'interacted' with me for a while online would agree that it would be one (or several) of the segments included on that 'wish list' I had (on Muppet Fandom, etc.) before they finally made it to the Web in mid-2022 or early 2023.
May I view the wish list you speak of?