Another NEW Lenox Kermit Birthstone figurine

Java

Reaction score
It told me the item was no longer available when I clicked on the link and didn't show me a picture.

But I did find it when I searched Kermit. It looks wonderful and very tasteful.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I have just added a different link to the message above, It should hopefully work now!!

He does look cool.

My Birthday is November is anyone wants to send me one, Lol:wink:

Chris

Java

Reaction score
Yup, working now. I have to somehow sneak this for my husband to see. Hmm . . . I'll figure something out!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh! I want one too! I know what you mean Java. I'm trying to figure out how to get my husband to buy me the photo replica Kermit! I guess this one would do seeing how it's much cheaper!

Java

Reaction score
Yea, seeing as we are trying to buy a house, I'm not even touching the photo replica subject!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Java said:
Yea, seeing as we are trying to buy a house, I'm not even touching the photo replica subject!
Wow! So are we! Gosh, we've got a lot in common! :smile:

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. now i know what hubby's getting me for my birthday.. hehehe he'll be out of town for it cuz of work.. he ordered the photo replica for our wedding anniversary (though looks to be arriving about in time for our birthdays...) and bought me a bunch of muppet stuff from the disney store for Christmas.. so.. this will fit right in

Camellia

Reaction score
very cute. are there any other characters? anyone see them in stores? where? thanks!