Ads on Muppet Central Radio

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I was listening to Muppet Central Radio today and there were local ads playing on it! One was the same ad three times in a row! I don’t know if that’s TuneIn’s fault, but I’ve never had this problem before. Can you fix this please?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was listening to Muppet Central Radio today and there were local ads playing on it!
As has been the case for a long time (dating back to Live365 and Radionomy), location-based advertisements may occasionally play in the middle of our stream. It helps keep Muppet Central Radio free for as many people as possible.

Please note that because radio ads are location-based that different users will hear different ads with varying frequency depending upon where you are. Some users may not hear any ads at all if none are currently available in your area. It's 100% determined by your location and can change day-by-day.

One was the same ad three times in a row! I don’t know if that’s TuneIn’s fault, but I’ve never had this problem before. Can you fix this please?
Are you saying that the same ad aired three times back-to-back-to-back in the same break? If so, this shouldn't happen. Or are you saying that you heard the same ad repeated multiple times in different breaks? That can happen if a limited number of ads are available in your market. Either way, we have little control over the ad content as it's based on availability in your area.

We hope this helps clear up any confusion on what's happening. Thanks for continuing to listen and support Muppet Central Radio.