A question on Muppet RaceMania

Caleb

Reaction score
Please help! I have almost completed muppet racemania with the exception of Mallory Gallery. I must be missing something but I can't get the token that is behind the glass.

Can anyone help? I have tried everything I can think of - I must be missing something. :confused:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Caleb said:
Please help! I have almost completed muppet racemania with the exception of Mallory Gallery. I must be missing something but I can't get the token that is behind the glass.

Can anyone help? I have tried everything I can think of - I must be missing something. :confused:
Find the picture that has a little picture by it with an x on it shoot the biggist picture. I think you have to jump and shoot at it.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Caleb!

As Aerosmith said find a large picture of Miss Piggy as the Monna Lisa and there is a small traget next to the picture, shoot the target with a chicken or fish or whatever;-) then the picture with blow up....too bad Miss Piggy :wink: Then bounce your little car up into the hole in the wall and drive to that deadend where the token lies.

Hehe...sometimes it's fun when racing in this level againt's one of your friends and you tell them that that's a short cut!!!hahahaha!!! LOL get's em' everytime! :crazy:

Zack)Rowlf the, i can be evil at times too ya know?Dog.