Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Fave Muppeteer(s)

    ...you're just saying that becuase your name is really Dave, Vic... And, actually, come to think of it, I asked for it on my Christmas list...see, "Giar with essay"...oh! Wait, that's Santa's Naughty and Nice list...
  2. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *is winded* ...now I remember why I used to get you muddled up with Dog...Well, at least you didn't start licking me...*eyes widen* That is, er, welcome home kiddo...nice to have you back...and it would be nice to be able to feel my back again...if you'd get off me...
  3. Beauregard

    I don't normally do this and...

    Electricity and...er...wet. On second thoughts, I'm not sure that's gunna have the right effect Vic...
  4. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *turns another leaf of newspaper* Can you pass my tea, dear? (OOC: Vic? Is that you? *peers through crooked glasses* Why, lookie here, it's that boy again dearie. Christy or I will PM you in a sec to get you updated on a few facts regarding Vic...basicly, we wrote him out by sending...
  5. Beauregard

    Fave Muppeteer(s)

    BBB, SSS, SWAEHB, RHLC...need I say more? Ok, I need. Dave G; From Gonzo, to Bunsen, to Beauregard, to Zoot...this man puts an unexpected twist on the traditional... Jim H; His Kermit is unsurpassed by any puppet ever. Simply seeing Kermit on his hand even if he's not saying or doing...
  6. Beauregard

    NEW Labyrinth Sir Didymus Plush

    It's actually possible to win things at carnivals? Man...why did no one mention this to me before...
  7. Beauregard

    I don't normally do this and...

    Hey Aaron...not overly sure what to say here, and usually I'd try and solve the problems of life and be really philisophical, but I just can't...but I can offer you a hug, and lend you a laugh, and send you a smile... Beau
  8. Beauregard

    What happen on the last muppet babies episode?

    Hmm...none that I know of. Wacky Races doesn't, even though that is definatly finished and done with. Things like Loony Toons are more on going and wouldn't have a finishing episodes... But shows like the Muppet Babies, etc, really should have a send off I think...
  9. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    That's what comes of spending too much time manipulating photos, Vic, you end up making mountains out of mole-hills...when you take mole-hills and superimpose sky scrapers and...er...wait, what am I saying? Oh! That was it! I'm so excited that you're back! And the teaser looks...
  10. Beauregard

    Wished on a Morning Star - (A Sam and Janice story)

    Hey Count! Yes!!! You got all the toast-characters...athough I have heard of Denise I've never met the cow, so, no, it's just a generic Muppet Cow...glad you got the muesli pun there. Thanks for commenting! Glad you like it! Ryan, since when was Fantasticabulous a registered trademark?
  11. Beauregard

    Scenes from Behind the Scenes

    Sorry I'm so late on the band wagon here, but I have some reveiwing to do... The Annulment: Review This line, though used a lot, give an instant image: Camera crews...make-up people...carpenters...lazy folks drinking coffee from steryfoam cup when they should be making a good use of their...
  12. Beauregard

    Wished on a Morning Star - (A Sam and Janice story)

    To Layla, yes, it was Piggy who said, "But Kermie, that's messing with litriture..." then growled, "Do it." Her reasons for doing this are that she swings from sweet to moody in the scene and she refuses to let Kermit win here. So when he holds the upper hand in that he suggested changing the...
  13. Beauregard

    The Great Muppet Caper

    Yeah, that is the right spelling for the club. Or at least, it's certainly how I would spell/pronounce it...and it is in England...and I am English... Not that this makes any difference to the spelling, however, I am pretty sure that it is spelt "Dubonnet Club" and yet pronounced "Dubonne."...
  14. Beauregard

    The Great Muppet Caper

    Um....that scene was actually there forthe British, who happen to find it the number one most hilarious and quotable scene in the movie...
  15. Beauregard

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Oh is she beaing mean and not reveiwing? Speaking of which...I havn't actually read the story yet. *hides under a rock* *pushes out a small white flag with the words: "Shamless Plug" written on it* Count, I started another story today, that may interest you, or may not.
  16. Beauregard

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    ...and she tied it all together again, because she is together again, and it is her job to tie things and she ties them so well, and the ties that she ties are...well tied... What can I say? I can say something, but what? I think I told you most of my thoughts on this chapter in another...
  17. Beauregard

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    I should know better than to open this story when I am planning on going to work soon after...I should know better than to hope against hope that my favorite Muppet alien would live on in the universe...I should know better than to let my eyes fill with a crawling damp over a fan fiction...
  18. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Oh...my...gosh! Vic, it will be great to have the visuals back! Wait, let me rephrase... It will be great to have you back, and, as a result, the visuals. The dynamic of that poster reminds me why I missed them so much! And tells me that you should be in charge of all Muppet publicity...
  19. Beauregard

    Wished on a Morning Star - (A Sam and Janice story)

    WARNING. Do not read this story, if it is going to disturb you. Do not read this story if you are going to lash out against the content. Only read this story, if you can or want to understand love and what it does, and how compassion shared brings an end to heart-break and pain. I'm not asking...
  20. Beauregard

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    I am begining to really, really, really love Death! Oh gosh darn it Prawnie! I really can't say that, can I???
Top