Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Yes, let's pick up a card for Ernie's B-Day. Me thinks the guys are going there now and will jump in for the surprise after Bert's signal. As for the software, JAWS for Windows is a screnreader program which echoes what it is that I'm typing on the keyboard and with certain commands reads...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Huh? Wha's that? *Bella comes back into the cubicle with a note from Kyle.* Oh thank you my batty bat. Come on, GonzoGirl, we've gotta pick up and check out. The guys are gonna see Ernie and Bert and surprise Ernie with some B-Day wishes. You can check out that book at the counter Mokey...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Wow! You know what JAWS software is and what it does? That's the first time I haven't had to explain it to someone. Hmmm, now what name shall I give you? Oh sorry, GonzoGirl, I was talking to the new Numborg I'm creating holographically projected inside the vortex of my top hat, which can...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Meanwhile at the Sesame Street Library... *Inside a sound-proof cubicle with computer and JAWS software installed for proper usage.* Here, GonzoGirl. If you open the browser to the Palisades Toys website, www.palisadestoys.com, you'll find a Fan Friday bit on the main page with photos of my...
  5. The Count

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Not necessarily there, Kev. Personally, I hope they bring in a Muppet number as an accessory for my namesake when his figure goes into production as part of S2. A bat, maybe Fatatita his cat or a spider or two with a Muppet number. I'd hope for a Muppet number 2 to come with the Two-Headed...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Sure thing GonzoGirl. We can both go to the library and then check out Snuffy's cave. Might have to call ahead and get a special- sound-proof cubicle, if they have those at the SS Library. And we still have plenty of time before deciding where to eat. At least till Aaron and Kyle and the...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, don't worry about it GonzoGirl. Right now, we're just exploring and looking around this oh-so familiar setting and checking everything out. Might go to the Mail-It-Shop later today and check on my mail, and then might go to the Sesame Street Library. As for dinner, the others haven't...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Come on sleepyhead, we're gonna be going to have dinner soon. So you guys want to go to O'Brien's or Charlie's?
  9. The Count

    Help! Need a Gonzo pic by tomorrow evening!

    Hi, I don't have a pic of Gonzo being fired from his cannon persay. But I do have a photo of the Crash Helmet Gonzo action figure made by Palisades Toys standing next to his cannon. LMK if this will help and I'll send it to you later tonight when I get back home. Also, if this isn't what...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    And this here is Big Bird's nest... Oh hey Kyle and Aaron, Oscar's over at his newsstand at the subway station. Grover and Cookie just ran into him there.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    See Mokey, this here is the Furry Arms Hotel. They have all sorts of guests stay here during the day. It's kind of like our dormhouse, but here you pay an amount of money for a stay that lasts so long as the determined rates which you paid. *Hears a penguin squaking.* Wha's that? Why yes...
  12. The Count

    Muppet Performers in Hey Cinderella

    No, Jim has never performed Sweetums, at least to my knowledge. Sweetums's regular Muppeteer was Richard Hunt but is nowadays voiced by John Henson, Jim's son not the Talk Soup guy. And there was someone else performing Sweetums for the Frog Prince special. Hope this helps and have a good...
  13. The Count

    Muppet Performers in Hey Cinderella

    No, Sweetums never appeared in the TV special Hey Cinderella! He did however appear in the TV special, The Frog Prince. BTW: Any help with the names of the two stepsisters please? Thanks and have a good day.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Kyle, are you talking bout Natasha's parents? Their names are Humphrey and Ingrid. *Answers Kyle's question by whispering it to him so as not to look awkward.*
  15. The Count

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Thanks for the feedback Kev. Man do we miss your managerial leadership/interaction back at the dormhouse. (Don't bother checking in right now, since we're on a field trip to SS.) But yes, I only hope that our expectations for the betterment of these figures after the prototype pics will be...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    So sorry, Kyle, but I don't know that one by heart like you and Cookie do.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Rubber Duckie's my favorite song sung by Ernie. And there's the one where he sang it out like an acrostic poem, with each of the letters meaning something important to Ernie. Of course, the sketches he performed with our pal CM here are faves too, like the song "Dee, dee, dee" bout that...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    *Quietly hums to himself. Oh, check out this cool PVC figurine I got in the mail today before we left, Mokey. Mokey: "Oh, what cute little penguins. And you can see through them." Yes, they're quite nice and will look great with the others back in the walk-in closet.
  19. The Count

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Well, with the pricing and resculpting taken care of, I feel that I can make this comment again. Should I hope for... 1 Success for Fun-4-All's Sesame Street action figure line? Depends on the sculpting, likenesses, articulation, and other factors. If so, there might be hope that this line...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Come on, Mokey, before they leave us behind! *Grabs top hat and permit, taking Mokey by the arm both leave out the dormhouse doors.* OK guys, if we've got to go. Would've liked to bring them along with us though, maybe I'll send my bat-express for them later tonight if they pop in here at the...
Top