Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well... That lady is Ms. Mingostone, the nanny who looks after your twin cousins. That man, she said was her brother Jack. He seems to have a bit of a shady past. I don't want you three going near him, not without Daddy or Mommy around. And that goes double for you Tabby. I know your...
  2. The Count

    Numbers of the Night

    Good. Now, what was I going to post? Another chapter? No, don't think so. Hmmm, what's that? Oh, the other stories got more posted to them. Well, better make the rounds. Not sure when I'll get to writting the next chapter though, what with the second stories from you guys popping up...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey... At least you have the opportunity to see 'em Lisa. Which is more than I can say what with my blind batty eyes. And besides, thought Bo saying Chasing Robin Chapter 1 was the best work you've done yet was better than getting to see fireworks this year.
  4. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

    Huh? Wha? How can I post anything to my own when I'm busy reading all of your stories. Along with brokering deals to complete the collection and fatten up the Muppet Listings, not to mention other pet projects. Well, you guys keep postin' away, I'll *try* my best to keep up.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sorry I hd to leave... Needed a bathroom pit stop. *Looks up to the fireworks shooting off. Oooh, look! They're doing the fireworks alphabet from Sesame Street now. That brings back some good memories. *Everybody rattles off the letters as they appear in the night sky. Yaeeeey! Great...
  6. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

    Sigh... Well, guess I'd better plug myself into this one too. Good start Ryan, post whenever ready.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys! It's starting! *Everybody rushes out to the patio area to see the fireworks display. *Gonzo's talking to Crazy Harry. Wow, they're doing... Awesome! Look, there's a silhouette of color... Wow, it's the shape of Kermit's head, and there are the others from the dorms...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Thank you Prairie. Looks vonderful. Brought dessert ourselves as vell... Vanilla and chocolate ice cream, for whoever wants it alone or pie a la mode. Yep, sounds good pal. Well, let's take stock of the grill. OK, we got grilled radishes and peppers, hot dog sausages, pieces of...
  9. The Count

    Chasing Robin

    Noooooooooooooo! If you guys keep posting new stories I'll keep on reading them. And what's wrong with that? I'll not be able to finish my own. Woe to the posters, they'll never find out what happens down in the Goblin Lair. And they won't get to see the brilliant final number. J/K...
  10. The Count

    Possibly expanding collection just a little...

    Hey... Saw you changed your sig line to a quote from FTB. Might be changing mine too in a bit. Anyway, to help you out... For Rowlf, this is rully the hardest decision so let's take care of it first. You could decide to get the Tux Rowlf with Bust of Beethoven from S3, since that'd be a...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, the party's in full swing. The decorations are placed... Red and white and blue streams all over the halls, and firework cylinders hanging from the rafters or placed along the banisters. There are some sparkler decorations along the outline of the dormhouse, and down near the pool. The...
  12. The Count

    Fan Fic - Visions, but only illusions...

    Yaey! And so Book 2 of Bo's Rainbow Collection begins brialliantly. But... *sniff* Why must the bricks always be made to suffer? And I like the setting... After VMMCM, picking up on its threads. Keep it up man.
  13. The Count

    Cleaning figures

    Not at all. The way it started was my brother would help with the painting and sculpting since he knows about that stuff from his hobby of surfboard repairs. We did a few figures, mainly the Royal Flush Gang from Batman Beyond. Of course, from my time on the boards over at Palisades, I was...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Getting up from sofa in common room on Floor 1. Sorry I haven't posted earlier. Oh hi Red, need some popcorn? Here's a fresh bag of caramel corn. *Hands over sealed bag of caramel glazed popcorn with little nuts in it. Was watching the second half of the Beauty and the Geek marathon on...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Just finished getting my figures just fright... For now. Gonna see about some dinner and maybe check up on the decorations for tomorrow's party celebrating the 4th. Might talk to Crazy Harry about the fireworks display for tomorrow night also. Have a great evening guys.
  16. The Count

    Three Uncle Deadley Figures Announced

    Nope. But let me point a few things out to you. 1 All the site said was "Expected" shipping date: 6/5/2005. From dealing with Electronics Boutique, we're all wary whenever we see a release date like this and brace ourselves for a rollback in receiving the figures. 2 There was a thread...
  17. The Count

    HAPPY B-DAY muppet_dk!

    Yaaaeeeey! Happy birthday and I hope for nothing but the bestest of birthday wishes for a great friend... Muppet_dk! Yeah buddy, enjoy it, you deserve it. And hope it ends up a great celebration. *Streamers sound off... Hurray for Muppet_dk!
  18. The Count

    George (from Two G Sounds)

    To answer... 1 George was a Muppet human kid. 2 For a descript, you'd have to ask others like Muppet_dk or maybe BlueAM. 3 George only appeared in the sketch made to accompany the song "Two G Sounds". Hope this helps.
  19. The Count

    The Hoobs

    Haven't seen it myself cause that show's only aired in the UK. But there are nine characters from the show in my Muppet Listings. Are there more than just the nine? If so, please LMK and we can talk further then.
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Takes Kelly in arms. Don't worry dear, you'll fall asleep in no time. Meanwhile, do you want to know about the surprise for Monday? I'll tell you, but you have to keep a secret from your sisters. And if you do a good job, you might just get your own little charm. *Leaves with Kelly still...
Top