Search results

  1. The Count

    RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

    That's 3, 3 passengers in my cool counting car! *Lifts hand with three fingers raised high while turning the wheel and taking off. You know, I would be able to fly... But it'd be due to the gizmos in my costume to give me batlike flight and not cause of any super powers I might have. But...
  2. The Count

    Fan Fic - Visions, but only illusions...

    Oh wow! Simply ghoulish Bo. Another great chapter. Come on, let's plan out the spooks we'll use against N. Holiday. Oh, this'll be so much fun! And I hope Gonzo and Foz don't run into any trouble at the offices of Clifftop Estates.
  3. The Count

    Sesame Street (In the Begining)

    Again, good stuff Kyle. But... The names of the Squirrelles are: Rhonda, the lead singer who've you gotten named Angela; Crystal, and Darlene. Hope this helps.
  4. The Count

    I made it!

    Congrats Beth. All this means is that now you too will get that second surprise at the dorms anniversary. Enjoy it in good health.
  5. The Count

    Emmet Otter Special Edition coming to DVD

    OK... Reason why TOTBP wasn't narrated by Kermit is cause... Well, it's the Bunny Picnic. So it made sense to have one of the bunnies from the original picnic to narrate the flashback story of the special itself. The narrator of TOTBP was Grandpa Bean, Bean Bunny aged to grandfatherly form...
  6. The Count

    The New Gig

    Good good stuff there Ryan. Loved the bit with Link, Harry and Double Z. The bit with Pepe slamming the pancakes into Sam, classic. Now that's what I call a happy meal, hokay? Keep it comin'. And just know that there are people reading this story and enthustiacally clammoring for more.
  7. The Count

    RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

    *Revs up Countmobile's engines. Come on InwoMonster... I'll give you a ride. Just let me know vhen you're all buckled up in your seat please.
  8. The Count

    RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

    Hmmm... X and Bacon? Vell, I'll just head on back to my batty cave and punch a couple of things into my batty-computer. *Hops into Countmobile. I'll call you guys if/vhen I find out anything about this willian.
  9. The Count

    Fan Fic - Visions, but only illusions...

    Vunderbah!! Oh man, such a great chapter. Uncle Deadly as the leader of the ghosts... Sweetums, if the big shaggy one chewing his nails was him, Clueless Morgan, Polly Lobster, Angel Marie, the Purple Hunchback Frackle... And was the little green one with his eyes looking out through his hat...
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *To Isabelle: Yeah, he's going off to find Christy. The crazy thing is he's thinking of flying down to Antarctica. Well... The last time we heard from Sis and Grandma, they were trekking down the Amazon. And that was about a couple of weeks ago. Who knows where they are now, maybe still in...
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    So... Just what's the great news Bo? We rully wanna know. Tell us please. It's the season of loving! Sorry, slipped into a musical reference. But please, what's the good news?
  12. The Count

    RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

    Hmmm... Don't think so. You need the computer that received the original E-mail in the first place. But come on... We're here at this cybercafe to relax. At least, what it is some of us might consider relaxing. Just wait and I bet ve'll get another E-mail from that voice or vhatever it is...
  13. The Count

    Chasing Robin

    Hmmm... Me thinks I have an idea of whom, seeing as how a little singing vegetable from the kitchen told me. But I won't say, keep the surprise there for everyone else. And partially to find out who myself. Cause I don't wanna spoil the chance of getting more story.
  14. The Count

    RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

    *Pulls up outside cybercafe in Countmobile, and has it parked for him. Hey Bo...Er, Janitor Supreme... Good job out there, so uh... Yeah drinks. They have lemon-lime sodas here? *Sits down at computer near other heroes and starts chatting.
  15. The Count

    RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

    Not really... The cops usually show up after ve leave the baddies tied-up for them.
  16. The Count

    Sesame Street Residence

    A few things to help out... The Count's castle is modeled after Belvedere Castle in one of the NYC parks. So it rully wouldn't be that huge of a commute. But I'd guess that being there in the nature of the park with the trees and stuff, he can get a sort of Transylvanian vibe what with the...
  17. The Count

    Fanfic - "We Need A Little Christmas"

    She's pretty much MIA these days. Rully deserved to get that MC Lifetime Achievement award.
  18. The Count

    Chasing Robin

    *In Kermit voice: Oh good. Now we can get... Hmmm, weren't those two Lisas... odd? Both with brown hair and blue eyes? Me thinks the older one was Ms. Henson, and the younger one was Ms. TogetherAgain. The reference that somewhat sticks in my mind is... Rizzo: I'm hungry. Gonzo...
  19. The Count

    Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

    Ooooh! Gasp! Quick, turn the page! We need to find out what happened next! *Turns pages to find page missing. Uh, the last page's missing. What? What do you mean the last page's missing? Come on, it's just gettin' good! Yeah well, I wasn't the one putting the pages in the book... Talk...
  20. The Count

    RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

    *OoC: Uh Kyle, is that supposed to be Grover? *BIC: Vell, let's head back to Mupptropolis Central. Perhaps there'll be some news of our next mission from that scary... nice-sounding voice. Then again, ve could always let my batty-computer find the next crime. Especially since I have it...
Top