Search results

  1. The Count

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    Yes... It has been stated that Gordon and Olivia are brother and sister, check Muppet Wiki. There's also this episode or street segment I remember, when Olivia changed her hairstyle from her classic dreadlocks to a sort of lightly darkened brown hair color and coiffed style, just before she...
  2. The Count

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hi. Welcome MsPrairieDawn, hope you're having fun exploring the forums. Kate, what two songs are you talking about? Would like to know why you thought I'd know said songs. It's been a long while since I've logged on to MC Radio, things are a bit skippy with the new Jaws and IE browser so...
  3. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *Intercom: Wha huh? *Looking at Alex dressed as my fellow fiend. Should I be flattered, attracted or disgusted? Well, at least it's not Dan I guess.
  4. The Count

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    Scooter: Get away you trouble makers!! Sam the Eagle: I have been asked to come here and debunk this load of rot that the Bunsen Honeydew campaign is attempting to pass off as "newsworthy". The Kermit they have reported to be involved in their latest campaign commercial is nothing more than...
  5. The Count

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *Intercom: Current tally... Alex and Kyle tied with 3 each. Beth and Dan tied with 0 each. Keep haunting!
  6. The Count

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    Um... Kate, I think you might be confusing Linda with Samara, the latter of which is Bob's deaf niece introduced in Season 36. Great chapter Prawny... Loved all three instances of meeting SS friends from long ago. Seems there's a bit of a riff between Bob and Jordan though. Funny bit with...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. Hello from the dorms management team. Well, here we are on another Friday. And today marks another birthday to add to the pile. Whose you ask? It is the birthdayof that certain custodian... Beauregard! No, not the MC forum member, the Muppet after whom he is named...
  8. The Count

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    Scooter: At this time, we are not at liberty to reveal just which candidate Mr. Kermit will be voting for. So please refrain from asking like questions in the future. That is all. *Wiping brow, boy I hope he makes the right choice. Would hate to have to scrape him off of one of the...
  9. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Is this the same video posted in the "Kermit's Therapy" thread over in the FanFic & FanArt section?
  10. The Count

    Hensonville Histories.

    You do realize that rubber suit's in tatters from all the explosions around here? Must've bought it from Team Rocket I guess. *Zaps Ryan with a small jolt to get him off to write more of Street Smarts.
  11. The Count

    Hensonville Histories.

    Yeah well... You get to posting some of yours, and tell that half to post some more of hers too. Or we'll have to start raining down lightning on you again.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey... A bet's a bet Boober. Too bad you can't have it voided by some judge like that guy who was going to change his name to Payton Manning. Oh well... Just bring along a washboard and the time'll fly by quick.
  13. The Count

    Hensonville Histories.

    Well... If you read through the part at the end highlighting my introduction here at MC... You'll remember that I severed most of my Muppety heritage ties in 96 when I started college. The only Muppet stuff I saw and sort of knew of were Slimey's adventures with WASA when flying off to the...
  14. The Count

    Hensonville Histories.

    Thanks Sara. All I can say is I hope to read more of your own vonderful fanfic as soon as you take to typing again.
  15. The Count

    Sesame Street Fan-Fic: Street Smarts

    Well... Just updated my own main narrative about this town of ours. So I hexpect your story to be updated soonerishkibbible too Prawn. *Wonders if anybody's read it yet.
  16. The Count

    Hensonville Histories.

    Chapter 4: New Places and New Faces. 2001. A lot had changed in town over the last three years. And yet, there was still a certain air of familiarity whenever the Muppets walked through the streets of Hensonville. The boarding house—infinitely more comfortable than the bus terminal...
  17. The Count

    The Next Step: The Fifth and Final Rowlf Story

    Think I spotted her earlier. Loved the chapter Beth and all the refurences to Prawny and Lisa's conversations and the injokes. But I rully want to know more about this girl who's arrived at town staying at the Fuzzy Feet. So... Post more please! Soon? Ish?
  18. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Agreed. That's why Linda is and always will be a personal hero of mine. And that's why I would've rully liked to have seen Aristotle on the show back in the day when my sight was still better... So I could remember him now.
  19. The Count

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hi... Welcome to all the new people here. Lynn, sorry, don't know that one. Maybe if you post in the Sesame Street section someone will be able to help. Maybe more clues/lyrics would help too. Sarah, sorry, don't know if such a poster exists. You could ask some of the talented artists here...
  20. The Count

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    *Meanwhile... This way Herry... Vote here and we'll take care of that zombie stare you've got.
Top