Search results

  1. D

    Any Monty Python fans here?

    If you're on the internet and over 15, chances are you are a fan. Anything I can say goes without saying, but I always prefer the obscure skits over the Spams, the Lumberjack songs, and the everything everyone ever has quoted from Monty Python and the Holy Grails... not that I don't love those...
  2. D

    Murray and Maria at tiff

    ...eh...some children's film festival thingy... but that's not what's important... what is important is this video is hilarious! Take that Ang Lee indeed! :fanatic:
  3. D

    The Muppets to appear on "Good Luck Charlie" April 28, 2013

    Exposure is exposure... what can you do? Sad that it's the only major appearance noted until the film, and I don't see why they didn't wait a year to help promote said film. But I must say... Marvel Super Heroes get to team up with Phineas and Ferb, the Muppets get stuck with one of Disney's...
  4. D

    Help Sesame Street get 1 Billion Views on YouTube

    I'd say the disappointment is there is no video, but understandably it must've reached the goal (or the counter finally counted the last batch of views) late at night when no one was paying attention. Therefore, we'd probably see it, if not today, than by the end of the week.
  5. D

    Are these new vinyl Muppets?

    If you look very close, these look pretty hand made. I'm sure these aren't official Disney products. I'm sure we would have heard of them months in advance if they were. It would be sad if they had a cease and desist letter and they couldn't get these things out.
  6. D

    Are these new vinyl Muppets?

    Uh these don't exactly look official. Seems that these are hand made custom toys, that sort of kind of justifies the price. They look pretty good, but definitely not official.
  7. D

    Help Sesame Street get 1 Billion Views on YouTube

    The thing is that it could be anything. From a congratulatory message from favorite characters or something behind the scenes... there's too many possibilities that may just sound better than we actually get. Even then, I hope Sesame Workshop adds more clips that aren't just promotional of the...
  8. D

    "Sid the Science Kid: The Movie" in the works!

    Considering NCircle is releasing this, it'll probably be somewhere around 5 or 6 bucks. Not too much to pay for it.
  9. D

    VeggieTales creator talks episode 4267 of Sesame Street.

    They bring up some very interesting points about that episode from a religious perspective, even though I don't see why everyone forgot the Guys and Dolls parody bit... but they REALLY spoke the truth about the Oscars and the supposed controversy of someone who's controversial to begin with...
  10. D

    Stupid Question, But...

    Yeah. it's very nice. Almost like a hollow statue. It's made of a weird sort of plastic, though. My sister has Dot, as you could imagine. Still kinda bummed I didn't track Wakko down. They do still make Soakies, but they're impossible to find now. They had some gift sets at Target that...
  11. D

    Help Sesame Street get 1 Billion Views on YouTube

    Definitely... that Muppet couldn't look any more like Will Ferrel.
  12. D

    Easter Fozzie Plush at CVS

    Took me a while to realize why it looks a bit off. The nose is a little too big, and the eyes are a little too far apart. Other than that, at least they overlap. Can't tell you how many of them get that wrong.
  13. D

    Help Sesame Street get 1 Billion Views on YouTube

    The expectations are too high for it not to be disappointing. I HATE that. The odds of it being so ground breakingly Earth shattering (like the unaired Snuffy's parents get s divorce segments) are kind of slim. Though if it was that (or the unused Spartan cheerleaders parody), that would be...
  14. D

    The Chipmunks

    Oh yeah. Say what you will about these kiddy single disk releases, these covers actually stand out in the video section. That looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm so sick of stock art on minimalistic backdrops.
  15. D

    Help Sesame Street get 1 Billion Views on YouTube

    The fact that it takes forever for the view count to go up and that the count is so tantalizingly close to a Billion is going to make this a hard wait. Personally, I could care less about what the video is, since something tells me no matter what they do, someone will find it disappointing on...
  16. D

    The Funny Video Thread

    A Japanese cartoon about a famous Spanish novel? Of course they go with Japanese Bon festival music in the opening...
  17. D

    Muppets sequel plot and promotional photo in Entertainment Weekly

    I'm fifty fifty on obscure characters. On the one side. Right on! Add the most obscure characters you possibly can! Annie Sue? That's digging deep and giving us some fanservice. Not that kind, but the whole "here's a mythology gag/Easter Egg/rare character" type. On the other hand, I want...
  18. D

    Stupid Question, But...

    Considering I got it at as a gift, and I have never seen where it was available and only that they sold out of Wakko, I'd imagine they're quite rare. Unfortunately, my Yakko's paint job is beaten up for falling on the floor too many times. Also have a nice Taz one where he's wearing a...
  19. D

    Vivendi to release new Fraggle Rock DVDs and other Henson Classics

    Agreed. If there's one thing I hate, it's when DVD rights lapse the second I get the cash to actually buy it. I forever hate Sony for releasing a super duper deluxe Transformers animated movie, only to stop printing it in a matter of months. I don't see why SHOUT doesn't just rerelease the...
  20. D

    The Return of "Whose Line is it Anyway"

    The fact that he became persona non gratta because of that incident to the point where he lost an adult show that only adults watch was a huge slap in the face. I understand losing the Old Navy family clothing store contract... but really? A show that no child would bother watching? really...
Top