Search results

  1. The Count

    What About Micki?

    Heh... Around here, the Muppet Wiki is the "main" Wiki. The other one's for when you're searching for other stuff. :grouchy: :attitude: :zany:
  2. The Count

    What About Micki?

    Actually... Petey is in the Muppet Wiki. Just search for him either by name or within the Human Characters category. Dunno if there's an image of him there too, but at least he's got his own character page. Hope this helps. :search:
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Disheartenedly clicks remote control off to music channel. Gah! Horrible, just horrible. There's a whole second half left, but I just can't... :( *Absent-mindedly. Abominable Snowman, that'll be Herry. And the Yeti's a diff... *Lets the joke go. *Goes to get some hot chocolate for...
  4. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Sorry I didn't reply earlier BJ. I'm looking for the Norma Jean version, thanks.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Hunkers down to watch the football game. Go Ravens! ! ! !
  6. The Count

    What About Micki?

    Um... Do you mean Mike, portrayed by Ward Saxton? The only Mickey associated with SST that I know of was Linda's librarian assistant. Hope this helps.
  7. The Count

    Ugly Henson and Muppet promo comic from Big Boy (1979)

    :sing: Spider-Gonz, Spider-Gonz. Does whatever with his mighty schnoz. Look out! Here comes the Spider-Gonz. :crazy: :zany:
  8. The Count

    Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

    In FR, Doc is the human or silly creature as Fraggles call us. In the animated series he was seen only from the neck down, just like Nanny. Hope this helps.
  9. The Count

    Fraggle Rock fanfic: Where The Wild Wind Blows

    More please? :coy: :smirk:
  10. The Count

    Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

    You know... I wonder if the same baby-perspective POV explaining why Nanny's head was never seen also applied and held true for Doc in the FR animated series. Oh well...
  11. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Feeling nostalgic tonight... Asking for the following: Puff the Magic Dragon - Peter, Paul & Mary. Candle in the Wind - Elton John. Under My Skin - Frankie Valley & The 4 Seasons. You're Just Too Good To Be True - Frankie Valley. Any and all songs by Air Supply. Thanks. :sing:
  12. The Count

    Palisades Sesame Street Protos

    Yeah... And 2, 2 proposed Count sculpts/figures. One with sculpted cape, another with cloth cape. That pretty much almost killed me. Truly thankful to have the S1 guys here with me, but what coulda been... Is there any way to isolate the pic of the Count sculpt, if it's there, and put it...
  13. The Count

    Palisades Sesame Street Protos

    Sadly, I don't think even Ken has either the :insatiable: nor :batty: sculpts, and that's all they were, prelim sculpts. I do believe he at least has photos and I plan on asking those from him at some point. But I'd also be interested in tracking down the sculpt of my namesake.
  14. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Yes, and that member has been dealt with.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Happy sigh. Just one more and the latest batch of haunters will be finished. Count: Hexcellent my fiend. UD: The chilly air and rainy atmosphere is positively delightful to ghouls like us. Yep... All that's missing is to hear from Kim now. What say we take a cozy afternoon nap and then go...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Sighs. Is there an Addams/Batman Animated Series fan in the house? Need someone to ask about somethings and I dunno who to consult from ma forum friends. Contact me please. :(
  17. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Uh sorry Nero, but I sent the songs to Gonzo14 who requested them. Were you wanting them too? If so, I'd need your email for that.
  18. The Count

    Car Accident

    Aunt Ru... You're always thought of around here, especially how much we miss you. Hope your daughter continues to heal as the normal routine takes over with no bad reminders of this accident. *Hugs. *Leaves Fozzie teddy bear for Ru's girl. : :sympathy:
  19. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Yes... On the way shortly.
  20. The Count

    My Favorite Toy: Please Vote for Elmo and Jacob!

    Thanks, now I understand this better.
Top