Recent content by anytimepally

  1. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    The book is called Learning to Fly. Or the roller skates.
  2. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    I think you are underestimating the number of collectors with OCD. Being Volume 6 in a numbered series is enough to get a lot of people to buy it even if they are only sort of interested in it otherwise.
  3. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    Also worth noting that even if they don't have the rights to Follow That Bird, there's nothing stopping NECA from adding a collar and pants to a future accessory pack, so we can dream...
  4. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    Is it an odd choice? Yes. But, repaints are part of every toyline. And I love Follow That Bird. Most importantly, I do not want to have a gap in the numbering when the collection is complete! Just hope "limited quantity" doesn't mean it sells out before I get one. Well done!
  5. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    I have bought a lot from all of these places. They all have drawbacks. BBTS inflates prices too much. EE is often the last to get things, overcharges sales tax, and ships slowly. Nerdzoic's shipping costs are much higher and they charge at the time of ordering. I have had a similar...
  6. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    Entertainment Earth has the MCC 2-Pack a lot cheaper than everyone else - $39.99. It's $49.99 from NECA and $54.99 from BBTS.
  7. anytimepally

    Emmet & Ma Otter Plush Photo Replicas

    Pre-order. Shipping in December 2026. https://plasticmeatball.com/collections/emmet-otters-jug-band-christmas/products/emmet-ma-otter-replica-plush-bundle-pre-order
  8. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    He did not. Not sure if he even noticed Oscar was 7.
  9. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    From Entertainment Earth, looks like the next pre-order is July 26th: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/drop-zone
  10. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    Looks like a pre-order drops tomorrow. Could be Super Grover if Target's exclusivity window has ended, but it seems early for that (at least compared to Count). Could be Oscar. https://www.entertainmentearth.com/drop-zone?id=UKU88MUISX
  11. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    I was thinking about this today. As NECA has had to drop some accessories for cost (Big Bird's skates, Oscar's elephant trunks, etc), I wonder if that's the reason the letter G was shifted over to Super Grover (because it does appear to be the same G). Super Grover has relatively few...
  12. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Muppet Action Figures

    In the videos from ToyFair, NECA referred to Gonzo, Piggy, and Mahna Mahna and the Snowths all as Wave One. They should scale well with Palisades!
  13. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Muppet Action Figures

    Gonzo comes with a Tire and Brick, in addition to Camilla. Fruits & Veggies will come with figures that have fewer accessories. See Starting at 21:50
  14. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    Yes, Big Bird's box says Volume 5.
  15. anytimepally

    NECA's Ultimate Sesame Street Action Figures

    Super Grover's box is labelled as Volume 4.
Top