Have you ever felt completely hopeless??

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think all you can do here is just to try your best and keep going. This sounds like something really important to you, and hopefully you can keep trying to achieve your goal no matter what may get in your way.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well...
Um...
Not sure if this'll work in this situation...
But if it's hopeless, and you don't work at it, or keep trying, it's not worth doing.

P.S. Keep trying anyway! :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I feel like Snowth sometimes, I think that I have no purpose in life. That there is no use for me here. BUT, that's why you have a good support system to chat with, and talk you into realizing that's fricken crazy talk.
Anyways, as for your situation, what have you got to lose? I mean, if you DON'T take the test, it's like you failed already. So why the heck NOT take the test? It's like putting a dollar in the claw machine and walking away. You might as well TRY the thing, and who knows? You might get lucky.

Daniel

dwmckim

Reaction score
Practically 24 hours a day every day for the last 13 years.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I've never felt completely hopeless....this world will try to drag you down...but you always have to hold onto hope...all will be well.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
You may not understand, but I really, really want to continue studying this, but because of the you pass and continue or fail and do something else, I am starting to wonder if I should give up or not. I really have mixed feelings on this. I do not want to give up, and yet I do. (big frustrated sigh):sigh: I don't know what to do!!!!:eek:
Don't worry about things before they happen. One step at a time; if you want to take the test, then do it and then decide what you're going to do. If you start anticipating things too much it's easy to talk yourself out of it. But we never really know what's going to happen in the future. Good luck!

Yorick

Reaction score
PanthraDion, do you feel you have the knowledge you need to take the test? If so, then go for it! If not, do you have the option to wait and study more? If you do, then do that! If you don't have that option, then I guess ya gotta take the test now, and I wish you the best of luck! And even if all I've said can only be used as metaphor, since you were (understandably) vague, I hope it still helps..."And hold on to the dream!"

Hayley B

Reaction score
Right now yes. With having no job for a year and a half now. I feel like so much like a nothing.