"The Muppets" out on DVD and Blu-Ray in the UK on June 11, 2012

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like I said before, it isn't just Disney. Let's put the blame where the blame is due, Don Sonyone. Disney is apparently allergic to giving any of it's standard DVD's any special features of any kind, and it's treatment of the Muppet movie is no different from their bare bones rerelease of The Lion King.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
ROTFL!!!! Trust me that "ton of money" isnt just for their blu-ray/DVD releases. But we say that about Disney but let's face it most of the big entertainment cooperations are just runned by a bunch of greedy Tex Richmans. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Is the UK version of the movie any different than the american one?

Hubert

Reaction score
ROTFL!!!! Trust me that "ton of money" isnt just for their blu-ray/DVD releases. But we say that about Disney but let's face it most of the big entertainment cooperations are just runned by a bunch of greedy Tex Richmans. :stick_out_tongue:
Yep. That's the problem with anyone in the entertainment business these days. Their priority list's first 16 bullets say the same thing: Money. Really, they'll do anything to get it. And I mean anything! No one cares anymore about making healthy entertainment. Instead they just put on whatever inappropriate R-rated thing they can find. Why? It sells! Yeah, I know, R-rated is a bit of an understatement. X-rated would be the better term. :stick_out_tongue:

dwmckim

Reaction score
...And yet it never occured to anyone that if they put the great extras on BOTH the dvds and the blurays that they'd make MORE money because of the people who may have passed on buying the dvd because of the lack of bonus features.

It's a simple idea - put out something people really want to buy and they'll buy it and you'll get money. Where is the money in angering consumers and giving them what they don't want?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
...And yet it never occured to anyone that if they put the great extras on BOTH the dvds and the blurays that they'd make MORE money because of the people who may have passed on buying the dvd because of the lack of bonus features.

It's a simple idea - put out something people really want to buy and they'll buy it and you'll get money. Where is the money in angering consumers and giving them what they don't want?
You should really write to Disney!