What do you think about a Muppet Theme Park?

SNLIM

Reaction score
omg, i was thinking the same thing about the loose jello...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
it's the avatar...we are on the same wavelength....maybe you can help me win tomorrow :wink:

i mean u from texas me from oklahoma it's weird

now how old are you????? this could get really freaky really fast:big_grin:

Sarah

SNLIM

Reaction score
i'm 17, senior in high school, you?

read your profile, almost close in age but hey i gotta tell ya i love the animaniacs too (pinky and the brain rocks!) too bad no one shows it anymore...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
scary....

yeah i miss those shows, really bad.....i still watch mycopy of Wakko's Wish at least once a week.....i guess i am obsessed

of course what other show taught the presidents in verse (which i can sing, thank you) a whole song about magellan and real good stuff....especially the anvil song.....i downloaded them all off KaZaA.....

Sarah

oh yeah i'm a freshman 14.....dang it....so young...of course you must have been in the same boat....didn't get driver's license til junior year, right.....i know sophmores that are 17:eek:

SNLIM

Reaction score
who didn't love pinky and the brain and animaniacs? they were great shows! occasionally i do see the mon cartoon network but very rarely. hey i'm 17, 18 in mid-august and i still don't have my licesnse...well i'm just about to next week but mine is due to a lack of time. anyway, nice to meet you and good luck on the birthday contest!

btw, sorry that this post didn't really have anything to do with the thread...

"if you do it i will spank you like a bad bad donkey okay...."

TheVoiceGuy

Reaction score
A Muppet theme park would be awesome! There could be a stage where they perform "The Muppet Show", and costumed characters, and a HUGE gift shop!!!:dreamy:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I would LOVE a Muppet themed park, maybe a full park wouldn't end up happening but they could dedicate half of Disney's Hollywood Studios to that, like they did in Universal for Harry Potter