Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

beaker

Reaction score
droop! Also seeing a closeup of the mosaic detail is quite nifty!

j3h

Reaction score
Frogboy, your mosaic is absolutely amazing! Please let me know if you ever make prints...I'd much rather proudly display it on my wall than in my laundry :smile:

Earlier today I made a last minute submission, but so far it hasn't shown up on the site...about how long does it usually take for an entry to become visable for rating? I don't expext to win or anything, but I wanted to give my favorite muppet a little bit of the spotlight.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Frogboy, your mosaic is absolutely amazing! Please let me know if you ever make prints...I'd much rather proudly display it on my wall than in my laundry :smile:

Earlier today I made a last minute submission, but so far it hasn't shown up on the site...about how long does it usually take for an entry to become visable for rating? I don't expext to win or anything, but I wanted to give my favorite muppet a little bit of the spotlight.
Aw thanks! Will do. This thing took over a total of 24 hours to research, draw and draft.

Your composition will likely upload on the site tomorrow morning sometime between 9 to noon. Looking forward to seeing yours and all of tomorrow's new ones!! I wouldn't worry. I think they only upload designs Mon-Fri before 5 pm. I keep wondering if the cut-off is tonight or tomorrow night. It doesn't really have and adequate countdown clock.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
The cut-off is tomorrow night! It just changed to "The Deadline Is Today" at 12. :excited: I've been watching it since I sent my design off at 8 (which I can't wait to post), because the waiting for the notification scared me. There's still a little time left for anyone else then.

:zany:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'll be showing an up-close segment of my design every day until the contest is up. And please help me out with your vote. Thanks!!​
Enjoy!​
How many Muppets do you see?​

j3h

Reaction score
See why I want a Lithograph print of Frogboy4's incredible art? my friends and I could stare at this all day playing spot the muppet...I'm afraid on a t-shirt, that will lead to poking (ie: "oh, and there's Clifford!" *belly poke*) and me giggling like the pilsburry doughboy :big_grin::oops:

beaker

Reaction score
I'm proud of all my ones:smile: Wow, still a day left...hmmm, might submit my other design image afterall

j3h

Reaction score
Sigh, I got the rejection email saying my entry was not up to snuff. I'm stuck at work till pretty late tonight, so I won't be able make alterations...though I honestly don't know what I would do differently. if it's ok with you guys, I would like to post what my entry was in this thread later on when I'm not posting from my phone :wink:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL ... I actually wouldn't mind a t-shirt of j3h's avatar. :smile:

Reactions: j3h