Muppet Comics -- Family Reunion SHOCK!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Unless we get Roger to write several episodes, I don't think the show would be half as good as these comics. I Mean, WOW! There are some concepts that I feel outshine the actual Muppet Show. This comic is better than we ever could have hoped. Even the fairy tale comics are better than the Fairy Tale movies by leaps and bounds... even Robin hood, which was the weakest of the bunch.
I agree if the people behind this book and the muppet youtube videos got together I think we'd have a hit on our hands.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree if the people behind this book and the muppet youtube videos got together I think we'd have a hit on our hands.
With Out a DOUBT! I'd love to see a new Pigs In Space Skit written by Roger and performed in a viral video. That would be a lot more interesting than yet another Beaker/Animal/Chef skit.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, I purchased the comic book today. It. Is. AWESOME! Loved, loved, loved it! Can't wait to see how it turns out for the others in this little series. I got the cover A; the one with the stars; I thought it looked nicer then the one with Sam Eagle on it.

Dearth

Reaction score
I personally love the visual pun of obscuring the preview image of Skeeter behind a 'cannon'.

DN

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Dearth said:
I personally love the visual pun of obscuring the preview image of Skeeter behind a 'cannon'.

DN
LOL! It took me a couple of tries to realize what you just said. I agree!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
oh my goodness! *wants to rush to Heroes & Dragons to purchase comic book now, but hates that they are not open at 1am...*
That's a fantastic comics shop, I've actually been in that new Heroes & Dragons down there. I think I will have to wait for a little while for it (unless a buddy comes through with that C2E2 variant cover by Mebberson... too awesome for words, combines 2 of my biggest obsessions: the Muppets and a certain team with ivy in the outfield).

BJ

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wonder if they may have gotten this idea from THIS? !

Lol, obviously not, but still worth mentioning...