Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

wwfpooh

Reaction score
There indeed was a 2000 version, but it basically was a redone version of the original, in my personally opinion.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Fun fact: Marc Summers the host of Double Dare was a germ freak and hated all the slime and other nasty junk on the show.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It doesnt suprise me. You can tell he doesnt like being around it :smirk: If I remember correctly, you never saw him go anywhere near the stuff when people where in action.

Fun Fact: I saw Marc Summers at an Unrapped Live SHow at the food network convention XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Fun fact: Marc Summers the host of Double Dare was a germ freak and hated all the slime and other nasty junk on the show.
I know! Him and Double Dare are a prefect match! :big_grin: I love it when contestants have to crawl through chili!

Fun Fact: I saw Marc Summers at an Unrapped Live Show at the food network convention XD
Oh! I love that show!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
A classic 80's film. And speaking of...I loved the Back to the Future triology.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Back To The Future III came on yesterday.

I like going on the imdb.com board for those movies. Lot's of interesting questions and answers going on there.

For example, one of the people posed a question about getting some of the gas from the Delorean that sent Doc Brown back to 1885 whenever Marty also came back to 1885 and use that in the Delorean Marty came in and get back to 1985 even though the Delorean Marty came in had that ruptured fuel line.

You cant have Marty and Doc go back to the Delorean that Doc Brown came in because it needs to be there for Marty in 1955 to get and come back in 1885.

Although one can say that if Marty and Doc did use the Delorean the Doc used to get to 1885 and both of them use it to get back to 1985, they could leave the Delorean with the ruptured fuel line in the cave for Marty and Doc to use in 1955 and Doc Brown could repair the fuel line.

But then you have the question of good the gas would be if they were to use the Delorean that sent the Doc back to 1885. Would the gas still be fine?

Am I making any sense? Are your heads starting to hurt?

Pork

Reaction score
Why have I not posted in this thread before?

Oh well. Three cheers for the 80's