Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <--- (excited fan-boy squeal)

So awesome! A "brilliant" cameo? Could it be...? Is it so...? The return of... Nicky Holiday?

*falls over and dies*

... awesome...
I totally hope that's what it is!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! CHARLES GRODIN! ! ! ! ! ! ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! JASON SEGEL YOU ARE AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! And look at THIS: "As for who else will make an appearance in his new film, Segel would only say that 'at one point they need all the Muppets they can get.'"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! *explodes into an EXTREMELY happy Muppet fan mess*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh my Frog! I hope they remake Uncle Deadly and others to appear in the film. It would be nice to get some Fraggle and Sesame cameos too. That was certainly missing from MFS. And Grodin! Man, I hope this isn't still just at the wooing phase. It would be nice to know he's locked in to appearing.

This just seems to good to be true...but don't pinch me! :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
I hope they remake Uncle Deadly and others to appear in the film.
Ah! That was totally MY first thought, Jamie! Haha! Great minds!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Man if he brings it all together like I think he wants to this movie is going to be so amazing.
I saw him on the Tv guide chanel yesterday and when he spoke of the Muppets his eyes just lit up.

ploobis

Reaction score
Do ya think Segel will try to talk Frank Oz in to preforming his classic characters again for this movie?

:mad: :embarrassed: :halo:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Do ya think Segel will try to talk Frank Oz in to preforming his classic characters again for this movie?

I think if he's actually performing in it, that would be stellar! But, I really would prefer not to see him dub his character's lines again. I realize it might be a bit difficult on him to perform the way he used to (I'm sure the arms are achin'), but it's just kinda painful to see a dubbed performance, especially when it doesn't allow for any of the adlibbed and spontaneous moments that made so many Muppet Show episodes great.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score

I do believe he's said that he wants all the orig. performers back (well the ones that are still alive of course).
So only time and Mr. Flock of Segels can tell.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I do believe he's said that he wants all the orig. performers back (well the ones that are still alive of course).
So only time and Mr. Flock of Segels can tell.
Actaully, he said the original Muppet people. That could just imply that he wants the Henson company's involvment. It could mean a lot of things, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.