Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
No Gonzo for me.Looks like MR are using Fedex again.Animal's shipping was $81.06 but now shipping for Gonzo is $339.78! Go Bye-Bye.

MWoO

Reaction score
I thought they list free shipping on the site.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I pre-ordered Gonzo!

Thank you for helping. I Pre-ordered :concern: a few hours ago! YAY! Now we shall wait 1,000 years to get him...LOL...kidding. :smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Congrats on all of you who pre-ordered Gonzo. As for you others out of the US, I really hope you can get one from another company local to you. I'd really hate to see you guys not get your chance at getting him.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Congrats on all of you who pre-ordered Gonzo. As for you others out of the US, I really hope you can get one from another company local to you. I'd really hate to see you guys not get your chance at getting him.
Hey MuppetCaper.....can you do me a favour? There is a guy on the MR forum and he is from the UK and doesnt know where to get Gonzo from. Can you let him know that he can get him from the collector zone
http://www.thecollectorzone.com/
tell him to ask for a guy called Neil, he will be able to take his order. The members name is standupguy. It would be a shame if he didnt know where to start buying the line! Sorry to ask but I am not registered to their site. Cheers in advance!

Luke

Reaction score
Not too sure..............Animal is £160 inc delivery which is bloody cheap so Gonzo should be around the same. I get mine from the COllector Zone, they are owned by Corgi Inc who are owned by MR ... I think! Their number is 01923 200138 ask for Neil....he will be able to order Gonzo for you!
Thanks, i want to make sure i have a Fozzie when the times comes, and an Animal hopefully. I don't have room for all of them.

I wish they would get the ALF license and do a one off aniversary ALF. I need an ALF like this, lol. Not a great chance, haha.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I would pre order Animal now as he could be in short supply in the UK. I might be wrong but you dont wanna be 2 yrs down the line wishing you had animal!

Telly

Reaction score
Holy crap! ALF would be so freakin sweet! I'm happy with just the stuffed animal, but a replica......:excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.