Anyone Seen "The Simpons Movie" yet?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
You know, the only thing I really missed in this great movie were the wonderful characters of Phil Hartman. Obviously the same thing goes for the show. I saw a couple reruns last week that featured Hartman, and remembered just how vital his contributions were to the show, even when he was playing one-shot or anonymous characters around Springfield.I still miss Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz. But I'm glad the decision was made to retire the characters after Hartman's senseless death. He was also scheduled to voice Zapp Brannigan in "Futurama."

Teheheman

Reaction score
I saw it yesterday and I gotta tell ya, if you see 5 movies this year, make this one of them. It's a really good movie with a lot of good jokes that makes it seem to a Simpsons fan like a long Simpsons episode, but it still is pretty good. Especially the part with Burns and Smithers during the credits. lol. Spider Pig was funnier because of the extra little lyric or 2 they had from what the preview showed and what was in the movie. I give it a 4 out of 4 stars, Well, 3 3/4th out of 4 anyways.

Daniel

Faylo

Reaction score
I saw the movie at a midnight premiere, and it was definitely worth it!

"What was that?"
"I think it was a moth."
"Oh, I hope it's okay.."

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
I've already seen it twice! I saw it the day it came out with my friend at ten at night. By the time I got home it was the next day. Then I saw it today with my family. Worth seeing twice and more times.

Also, stay until the very end credits, because there are more than one other scenes that happen while the credits are rolling:smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
**SPOILER**

The "Fox scroll" reminding us to watch upcoming shows was a very clever bit, too!:smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
**SPOILER**

Notice the ambulance that crashed in the episode "Bart the Daredevil," STILL there, as Homer and Bart jump Springfield Gorge?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
BEST MOVIE EVER!

I saw it for the first time yesterday! I loved it from beginning to end!

What's your favorite phrase?

Mine's about I'm a weiner