Kermit on VegTV

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The craziness of that one video is what I love about it. It's like something Jim Henson might've done...except maybe upside down next to a pink gorilla...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ha ha. By the way, that's our own MC Beauregard doing that video if you didn't know. I love it.

Kar Ma

Reaction score
All I could think about during the whole interview was that frogs eat flies.

Good for Kermie for loving brussel sprouts (cuz I can't stand them). More for Kermie.

muppet baby

Reaction score
All I could think about during the whole interview was that frogs eat flies.

Good for Kermie for loving brussel sprouts (cuz I can't stand them). More for Kermie.
yep i agree good for kermit on the brussles sprouts they are so good for you i am geting back to eating them again .:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! I just LOVE brussel sprouts! They are simply delicious and delctable, and have the most amazing texture of any soft, round vegetable around! Yum...Gimme more!

Or fried, with mashed potato. Yummm!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I agree, you can't really blame Steve (or Eric for that matter) when their interviews are just ad-libbed. Muppet voices are pretty much dead-on in movies or commercials or anything rehearsed.

Kar Ma

Reaction score
Go Kermie!

It's difficult as it is to improvise as a live actor. Go Steve for stepping in and doing it as Kermie. Now that's talent! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello Kar Ma, welcome to MC. I agree with you that thinking of clever witisims to respond live on camera is hard for most people, let alone frogs...