The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I had two wonderful Cd's the beatles number one hits and the Rolling stones 1964 to1972 i loved them so much, but they got stolen. I know you can dowload most of the songs for free on limewire or whaterver but there is something specale to me about thoses two Cd's i really miss them.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I had two wonderful Cd's the beatles number one hits and the Rolling stones 1964 to1972 i loved them so much, but they got stolen. I know you can dowload most of the songs for free on limewire or whaterver but there is something specale to me about thoses two Cd's i really miss them.
What do yall think about the guses who?

I'm not listing to anything.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I hear ya!

Beatles #1 is a good primer for those just getting into The Beatles, while the Stones collection (it's called "Hot Rocks: 1964-1972," right?) is an excellent overview of their biggest hits. I also enjoy "Hot Rocks 2," which is another 2-disc set. All of the songs on this CD are from the same period ('64 to '72), and there are some cool rarities and b-sides.

listening to...

"The Lumberjack Song" - Monty Python
man i want both them Cd's agin, anyone want to get me a late chrsitmas present or an early B day present feel free.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Right now, listening to "Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)", by Christopher Cross, for the 1981 film Arthur (starting Dudley Moore).

I don't know, it's one of those special songs that even though I only just heard it for the first time recently, it feels like I've known it my whole life. I know it was only 1981, but the style and sound just seems to represent what I like about '80s music.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
the Four Seasons Rag Doll

Next on the play list

CCR Hear it through the Grapevine (Theres is the best version of the song)