Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's to our 3000th post. :super:
I've learned to be very very very ambitious since working on this thread. :excited: :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol! Hey, ambition is very good! Ambition, determination, and persistence is what dreams are made of!

3,000? Let's go for it! :super: :excited: :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, I was wondering what the song might be like if it were to rain of out little piggier heard, hehe! I wonder what kind of changes to the song this might cause?

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, hey, that's great. Congratulations on your 5,000 posts, Marty! :excited:
You know, I was wondering what the song might be like if it were to rain on our little piggie heard, hehe! I wonder what kind of changes to the song this might cause?
Hehe, this is such a cute question, sweetie. Definitely something I hadn't thought about before! The piggies could gargle, hehe! Or maybe the rain could drown (of course, pun intended, lol :wink:) out some of the words, perhaps one of the piggies' spoken words, and their buddy (or buddies) could have a cute way of making them repeat it. Just some random thoughts of mine!

But then they'd be all wet.... our poor piggies! Maybe there could be some blankets and a blow dryer on the trampoline! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you all very much for your congratulations on my 5000+ posts my friends :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey guys! Goshamoses, I haven't been on this thread for a while, which is a shame because it's such a great, fun thread. Well, I know this is from yonks ago, but I'm so glad you're all rapt with the drawings! And another thing, congrats on your 5000th posts! Heh- that's A LOT of posts! So congrats, and hope you have many more posts to come. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, hey, that's great. Congratulations on your 5,000 posts, Marty! :excited:

Hehe, this is such a cute question, sweetie. Definitely something I hadn't thought about before! The piggies could gargle, hehe! Or maybe the rain could drown (of course, pun intended, lol :wink:) out some of the words, perhaps one of the piggies' spoken words, and their buddy (or buddies) could have a cute way of making them repeat it. Just some random thoughts of mine!

But then they'd be all wet.... our poor piggies! Maybe there could be some blankets and a blow dryer on the trampoline! :big_grin:
Aw, that's a great thought sweetie!

I was wondering how the song would turn out if say Betty and Ronnie were climbing up the mountain and Cheryl blossom were to tag along at the end despite them not liking her very well or inviting there either...