New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. My name is Anthony. My username is my first name and Sesame combind, my last name and the number nine. I'm a fan of the Muppets and Sesame Street and I hope you'll like me!:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’ve subscribed to Muppet Central for at least 4-5 years and have always found it to be incredibly useful for determining what’s going on etc. I’ve never really gotten into forum culture so I haven’t been an active participant in the forums but now seems to be the time. More and more I find myself wanting to get feedback from the Muppet fan community.
I’m working on a film history MRES (an research masters degree, like a mini-PhD) at University of Nottingham (UK) and my research topic is the phenomenon surrounding the celebrity of Kermit the Frog. And if everything goes well, I’ll be continuing on to do a PhD on another Muppet topic.
Besides my current studies, I’m also a life-long Muppet fan. I try to watch as much of Henson’s work as I can. The core Muppets (from The Muppets Valentines Special to the current web-shorts), the fantasy films and Fraggle Rock are my particular favorites. Wembley:coy:, and Gonzo are the characters I identify with most, and other favorites include: :super:, Pepe, Cantus, :smile:, and Sir Didymus.
Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself as I may be needing to post questions or try to start discussions about various things. It’s wonderful to see such an active fan community and I’d like to take part.
Thanks, Aaron
Glad to see you here Aron i hope that you have a fun time here , my faverites are Wembly and pepe to LOL , I hope that you have a wonderful time here .

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. My name is Anthony. My username is my first name and Sesame combind, my last name and the number nine. I'm a fan of the Muppets and Sesame Street and I hope you'll like me!:smile:
Welcome Anthony , i hope you have a wonderful time here this is a great place to be for all muppet fans . I love it

I really like your User name very cool .:smile:

Big Bird KH9

Reaction score
Hi Folks:

I'm new here, and, athough there's not a word yet for old friends who've just met, I'd like to believe that life is like a movie, and that you can write your own ending. I'm a muppet fan who'd gone astray, and I've come back home to find my way.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself as I may be needing to post questions or try to start discussions about various things. It’s wonderful to see such an active fan community and I’d like to take part.
Thanks, Aaron
You'll like it here :smile: The forums are really the heart and soul of the fandom :excited:. And it is a good soul :3....

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’ve subscribed to Muppet Central for at least 4-5 years and have always found it to be incredibly useful for determining what’s going on etc. I’ve never really gotten into forum culture so I haven’t been an active participant in the forums but now seems to be the time. More and more I find myself wanting to get feedback from the Muppet fan community.
I’m working on a film history MRES (an research masters degree, like a mini-PhD) at University of Nottingham (UK) and my research topic is the phenomenon surrounding the celebrity of Kermit the Frog. And if everything goes well, I’ll be continuing on to do a PhD on another Muppet topic.
Besides my current studies, I’m also a life-long Muppet fan. I try to watch as much of Henson’s work as I can. The core Muppets (from The Muppets Valentines Special to the current web-shorts), the fantasy films and Fraggle Rock are my particular favorites. Wembley:coy:, and Gonzo are the characters I identify with most, and other favorites include: :super:, Pepe, Cantus, :smile:, and Sir Didymus.
Thanks, Aaron
Welcome aaron CF i hope that u have a wonderful time here . This is a wonderful place to be for research , to make some dear friends and to also have a great time . i hope that u enjoy your self .

Tennantgirl

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the group

:concern: Hi my name is Linda Key. I have just signed on to the Muppet Forum and I hope to meet many new friends.

My favourite muppets are:

Beaker
Gonzo
Fozzie
The Swedish Chef
Rowlf
Dr Teeth and Electric Mayhem

and my favourite crazy joke is:

"Do you believe there's life on other planets?
Well, there's certainly none in this theatre!" -Waldorf and Stadler-

I hope to meet other muppet fans and keep up-to-date with you.

Linda (Tennantgirl) Key