Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody have a MUP3 of :batty: at his Counting Organ, in particular the one where the pipes count all the way up to 20?
If so please send it my way, thanks.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Can anyone send me "A Little Bit Bigger" from the "Happy Birthday" album?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Wake Up, Little Pledgers" with Rizzo and Pepe from the MDA Telethon?

Puckrox

Reaction score
I have another request. Does anyone have the audio of the medley Dave, Frank, Jerry, Richard, and Steve sung at Jim's memorial? I'd love to have it. I'd also love to have the video, but I super want the audio.

TSSD

Reaction score
I have another request. Does anyone have the audio of the medley Dave, Frank, Jerry, Richard, and Steve sung at Jim's memorial? I'd love to have it. I'd also love to have the video, but I super want the audio.
I'd like this as well if anyone had it. The video was on youtube, but it got taken down.:mad:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'd like this as well if anyone had it. The video was on youtube, but it got taken down.:mad:
Okay, I now have the Jim Henson memorial medley. Would you like it, TSSD? (I still don't have the video though and would really like to have it, if anyone has it, if anyone has a copy.)

New request: "Professional Pirate" :insatiable:

TSSD

Reaction score
Okay, I now have the Jim Henson memorial medley. Would you like it, TSSD? (I still don't have the video though and would really like to have it, if anyone has it, if anyone has a copy.)

New request: "Professional Pirate" :insatiable:
I'd love it, thanks! My email is Tombardcast@gmail.com. As for professional pirate, I have it, but I'm away from my computer until next Friday. If you still don't have it by then, I'll send you it.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'd love it, thanks! My email is Tombardcast@gmail.com. As for professional pirate, I have it, but I'm away from my computer until next Friday. If you still don't have it by then, I'll send you it.
Okay, yeah, that'd be great! And I, too, am currently away from my computer... but that's cause I'm at work right now. I'll send you the file tonight.