Sesame Street Figures from Super7

MWoO

Reaction score
I'm not a ReAction fan, but these look good. I'd love to see an Ultimates line if they leaned more towards the puppet look with various textures instead of the cartoon look that ReAction has. We have Boss Fight giving us Fraggle figures, finally fulfilling that long empty hole left after Palisades folded. Now we need a company to give us a realistic Sesame Street line with characters the 70's, 80's, and 90's.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Well, it looks like another set is coming our way...

Sesame Street Super Grover 3 3/4-Inch ReAction Figure (entertainmentearth.com) :super:

Sesame Street Big Bird 3 3/4-Inch ReAction Figure (entertainmentearth.com) :wisdom:

Sesame Street Sherlock Hemlock 3 3/4-Inch ReAction Figure (entertainmentearth.com) :search:

Sesame Street Mr. Hooper 3 3/4-Inch ReAction Figure (entertainmentearth.com) (Man, they're really going above and beyond with their choices! Fingers crossed that the other human characters receive this treatment!)

I seriously hope they come out with more waves in the near future!! 😁

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If I could, I'd've clicked the "Love" instead of a simple "Like". All that's missing to complete a Super7 equivalent of Palisades Sesame S1 is the Two-Headed Monster. Wonder if Little Bird will be packed with Big Bird, which should be taller than just 3&3/4 unless that's just a means of saying that :wisdom: will be part of this line but properly scaled upon release. Really glad :search: is included and I wonder if there'll be a regular version of :super: as well. But I'm blown away by the fact a Mr. Hooper will be part of this figure line. Here's to hoping Super7 makes more figures down the road.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
If I could, I'd've clicked the "Love" instead of a simple "Like". All that's missing to complete a Super7 equivalent of Palisades Sesame S1 is the Two-Headed Monster. Wonder if Little Bird will be packed with Big Bird, which should be taller than just 3&3/4 unless that's just a means of saying that :wisdom: will be part of this line but properly scaled upon release. Really glad :search: is included and I wonder if there'll be a regular version of :super: as well. But I'm blown away by the fact a Mr. Hooper will be part of this figure line. Here's to hoping Super7 makes more figures down the road.
I couldn't have said it all better myself; my feelings are no different from yours! As far as hoping Super7 makes more figures goes, they now have a 12th wave of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures about to come out, so I have a good feeling that there will be more SS figures coming out in the near future, especially with how well the current 8 are selling! :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Still don't know if the Martians from S1 are a two-pack of the male blue and male fuchsia or not.
Also, it ocurred to me that if Roosevelt Franklin were in a potential S4 along with the Two-Headed Monster, we'd have the original lineup of Palisades' Sesame Series 1 and 2 completed. I'd hope for Betty Lou or Prairie Dawn for that S4 as well. :fanatic:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
According to toughpigs, the cup :wisdom: has is meant to be one of fellow S3 member Mr. Hooper's famous birdseed milkshake/smoothies.

So :super: got no accessories? Either way, this line makes me happy as it offers a good mix of characters.