The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'll agree, the baked alternatives are usually bland compared to the originals for the most part. Ritz Chips aren't so bad though.

Any Del

Reaction score
However the baked version of chips are good for you.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly why eat a reduced fat version of something that’s unhealthy for you in the first place?

Like let’s be honest. When you want chips you want greasy, salty, oily potatoes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
However the baked version of chips are good for you.
That's pretty much any food for you: the healthier food is, the less flavorful it is . . . like chocolate, for example: milk chocolate is unhealthy, but is delicious; dark chocolate is healthier for you, but is pretty tasteless.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As someone who’s eaten that stuff before it’s pretty satisfying if you’re a chocolate lover. Even milk chocolate can get boring sometimes.

With that said, both forms of chocolate I find myself needing water because all that chocolate makes you thirsty.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean if you're eaten just plain, straight-up chocolate, yeah - that's why when it comes to candy bars, Hershey isn't usually at the top of my preferences . . . I usually like a bar that has other ingredients in them, like Snickers, Butterfinger, Kit Kat, Crunch . . . if I get a Hershey bar, I tend to stick with the cookies and cream, but I don't go out of my way to get just a standard Hershey bar.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I prefer it with almonds, but sometimes if I’m really in the mood I’ll eat it regular. But most often I go almonds.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Never was a fan of almonds for some reason. I don't know, I just don't like the way they taste.