If You Could Bring Back One Lost Character...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Gladys! She could be interacting more with the Swedish Chef.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
There are a number of characters I'd like to see return- there have been some great ones named already. I definitely agree with the Sesame Street suggestion on Sherlock Hemlock- if I was going to name Sesame Street characters though, I'd have quite a huge list (Sherlock Hemlock definitely- Guy Smiley, Biff and Sully, Forgetful Jones, Clementine and Buster, Herry Monster, Bruno, Rodeo Rosie, Roosevelt Franklin, Betty Lou, Little Bird and Harvey Kneeslapper- to name a few......)

For The Muppet Show and The Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight- I definitely agree with Hilda, Boppity, Doglion, Baskerville and Bean Bunny. I'd also love to see other obscure characters like Brewster, Gaffer, Betsy Bird, Dorothy, Leon and Digit and Waldo and others back. I also love the Muppet monsters so I'd love to see characters like Mean Mama and Timmy Monster and Luncheon Counter Monster and Flower Eating Monster and others back. Also, Zelda Rose, Miss Kitty, George the Janitor, Shakey Sanchez, Louis Kazagger and Lubbock Lou and his Jughuggers....and still so many others.

And I'd be ecstatic to see Skeeter make an appearance as a Muppet.:fanatic::super::big_grin:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Bean Bunny, Louis Kazagger, Gaffer, Johnny Fiama and Sal and possibly a few others

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
hmm there aren't many characters that i'd like to see come back as quite a lot of them have but if I was to chose one if would be Bean Bunny and I say that only because of Muppet Vision. People kinda know who Bean is so a perfect opportunity for him to appear.
Oh crap I would like bean back as well.

galagr

Reaction score
Timmy Monster, if only to have a proper TMS opening again. I miss the big lug.

I imagine, somewhere deeeep within the Jim Henson Company warehouse, his puppet still remains. Then Brian Henson sits in his office chair thinking "Yes, you can take our Muppets, but you will NEVER have an authentic Muppet Show opening again! *maniacal laugh*"

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Hilda the wardrobe lady. She was one of my favs from that first season