When you need to rant...

mariolover

Reaction score
“Only God can decide who can go to Heaven and ****.”

That’s basically a big slap in the face to folks who aren’t Christians. That’s pretty much when it translates to.
My atheist Grandpa asked me if I think he's going to ****, I responded with "I don't know, only God can judge." He wasn't offended at all.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, but that doesn’t mean everyone who isn’t Christian is going to take kindly to it. People are different like that. You just need to be considerate of that.

mariolover

Reaction score
Okay, but that doesn’t mean everyone who isn’t Christian is going to take kindly to it. People are different like that. You just need to be considerate of that.
I've had Conversations about Christianity with several non-Christians in real life. How come no one has been offended by my real life conversations yet even though people on the internet get offended?

Maybe it's because text is harder to interpret than face to face so it's harder to tell if I'm being mean through text than in real life.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
“Only God can decide who can go to Heaven and ****.”

That’s basically a big slap in the face to folks who aren’t Christians. That’s pretty much when it translates to.
But that's what Christianity teaches...? Millions of Christians would say that.

It's all conjecture at the end of the day that's foolish to get upset over since we can't prove anything other than us being here right now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But that's what Christianity teaches...? Millions of Christians would say that.

It's all conjecture at the end of the day that's foolish to get upset over since we can't prove anything other than us being here right now.
Be it as that may, people are going to have different reactions to it, and in the end, it’s best just to be considerate and not say this stuff around folks you don’t know well. Just be respectful with this stuff, simple as that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've had Conversations about Christianity with several non-Christians in real life. How come no one has been offended by my real life conversations yet even though people on the internet get offended?

Because these are people who don’t know you well enough. I wouldn’t recommend bringing up religious topics around them unless you know them well enough.

mariolover

Reaction score
But hey, what if we're actually not real and just a product of the Matrix?

People have actually wondered about that, so much they made a movie about it.

Wouldn't it be cool to dodge bullets and jump from building to building?

Maybe the movie is trying to tell us something........

Last edited:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
But hey, what if we're actually not real and just a product of the Matrix?

People have actually wondered about that, so much they made a movie about it.

Wouldn't it be cool to dodge bullets and jump from building to building?

Maybe the movie is trying to tell us something........
All the time when I was younger I always wondered if everyone else was just a robot.