Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
Exactly. There's this guy named Naminski who I can't stand that is obsessed with the beginning/end skits that Scarecroe added for episode 441 and he keeps nagging everyone who doesn't have it for him to upload it which he doesn't understand is supposed to be used for the guiding purposes.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I would really like to know why people (especially SW themselves), don't take requests on uploads. I'm not asking anyone to upload anything.
Are they not taking the requests, or just not replying to requests? I don't think Sesame Workshop responds to social media posts. And maybe they're not reading the requests (maybe they get too many to read them all).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Before comments were disabled, their channel probably got like thousands of them per day. I can't see anyone sorting through them all to find requests for things. Their attention was probably on the latest video, and then they move on.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Before comments were disabled, their channel probably got like thousands of them per day. I can't see anyone sorting through them all to find requests for things. Their attention was probably on the latest video, and then they move on.
To add on to that, there could be licensing issues with certain numbers