Sesame Street Legos, Potentially Coming Soon

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just went to the Lego SST page, and wow! It says it has 9920 votes/signatures. Only 80 away from the magical 10K mark! :batty:
I'm hoping that Lego's plans for creating Braille sets to help blind/visual impaired children learn the language leads to instruction manuals for their various sets that finally blind/visual impaired people like myself can enjoy the fun of Legos once again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just went back meself, it's now at 9970, only 30 away! We can get this done today people!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:news: :excited: :batty:

:grr: We did it!
:sympathy: Wasn't it terrifying?
:scary: What a night!

The Sesame Street Legos are a go, we reached the 10K votes/signatures needed to move the project to Phase 2!
Now to sit back and read the coverage of such an achievement, that and when the sets will be greenlit/sold at retailers worldwide. :big_grin:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Both me and my brother are very excited :excited: to see this set. Hopefully it isn't only sold in the states, if not I will order it online. I also hope it it won't cost a lot of money like The Simpsons house set

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Both me and my brother are very excited :excited: to see this set. Hopefully it isn't only sold in the states, if not I will order it online. I also hope it it won't cost a lot of money like The Simpsons house set
I think it'll definitely cost as much, if not more: it's bigger, has more characters, more interior, etc.

What did the Simpsons house retail at? Surely not the $344 markup on Amazon.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I think it'll definitely cost as much, if not more: it's bigger, has more characters, more interior, etc.

What did the Simpsons house retail at? Surely not the $344 markup on Amazon.
Last time I looked at the Simpsons set it was around 100 dollars or more, I know that this set will be expensive but it doesn't look as big as that set

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
First bit of news in almost five months, and toughpigs posted that Lego mae an official announcement this morning that the Sesame Street set has been approved!
:smile: :super: :excited:

No word yet on release date or price point, but this is huge since we all made it happen. So congrats to all Muppet/Sesame fans.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
First bit of news in almost five months, and toughpigs posted that Lego mae an official announcement this morning that the Sesame Street set has been approved!
:smile: :super: :excited:

No word yet on release date or price point, but this is huge since we all made it happen. So congrats to all Muppet/Sesame fans.
PLEASE LET THIS BE AFFORDABLE. I'm NOT paying over 75-100 bucks for this. No matter HOW GOOD it looks.