New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

JoeyRice90

Reaction score
Howdy everyone! I'm JoeyRice90, I was on this forum in the past as JoeyMuppet. Surprisingly it's been 11 years since I last posted on here. I'm not doing as much puppetry as I was, but I have plans to get back into it. But right now, I'm doing more music releated hobbies. I'm currently a volunteer at the Center for Puppetry Arts. I'm married, for almost 6 years. My favorite muppets are definitely Kermit and Ernie.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Howdy everyone! I'm JoeyRice90, I was on this forum in the past as JoeyMuppet. Surprisingly it's been 11 years since I last posted on here. I'm not doing as much puppetry as I was, but I have plans to get back into it. But right now, I'm doing more music releated hobbies. I'm currently a volunteer at the Center for Puppetry Arts. I'm married, for almost 6 years. My favorite muppets are definitely Kermit and Ernie.
Hi Joey! What music related hobbies are you doing?

JoeyRice90

Reaction score
Hi Joey! What music related hobbies are you doing?
I've been recording instrumentals on this windows computer program called, Mixcraft. I do it by downloading midi files, and then turning them into instrumentals by replacing the midi instruments with the actual thing. And for the melody, I choose an instrument that works best with the other ones. I started doing this about 10 years ago, and I usually do it for my own enjoyment. But I hope to do it as a way to make some extra money one day or downloadable albums. I've also played the keyboard since I was 13, so for about 16 years. Although I haven't played it in 4 years, because it's in storage but I have plans to do that again soon. I come from a family of musicians and playing, making or listening to music always seems to make mw happy and it's relaxing.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've been recording instrumentals on this windows computer program called, Mixcraft. I do it by downloading midi files, and then turning them into instrumentals by replacing the midi instruments with the actual thing. And for the melody, I choose an instrument that works best with the other ones. I started doing this about 10 years ago, and I usually do it for my own enjoyment. But I hope to do it as a way to make some extra money one day or downloadable albums. I've also played the keyboard since I was 13, so for about 16 years. Although I haven't played it in 4 years, because it's in storage but I have plans to do that again soon. I come from a family of musicians and playing, making or listening to music always seems to make mw happy and it's relaxing.
Thank you.

Charlie Benson

Reaction score
People of Muppet Central,

Greetings from me, Charlie Benson! I enjoy the material from The Jim Henson Company and many others that are puppet related! Hope all of us can get along someday.