Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I wonder how they'll be included. Will the characters get cameos or will they just appear in the background? I'm sure people like Gordon and Bob will appear, but what about the likes of Gabi and Leela?

I'm almost as intrigued to see what their "new takes on classic segments" will be like.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I'm almost as intrigued to see what their "new takes on classic segments" will be like.
It would be great to see classic segments done by new performers like a new version Batty Bat or C is for Cookie.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Week 9 of the Toughpiggies' overview of each season. The season where the cast traveled to Hawaii:
http://www.toughpigs.com/50-in-50-s9/

Here's a comment from their forum that I found funny:
"This season forces us to ask the serious question, who is the hairier cast member, Snuffy or Mr. Hooper?"

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, Mr. Hooper makes me look like a Mexican hairless, and if you remember the scene from Roger Rabbit where Eddie Valient steps out of the bathroom with no shirt, that'll give you an idea of how hairy I am. :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't carry a tune to save my life, but I may send in a submission - they'd probably never use it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.