When you need to rant...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Okay, I'm sorry, but....

What. The ****. Is with. Weight scales?!

Seriously. One point, I'm 130 pounds. Suddenly, I'm 127. What the ****????

This wouldn't be annoying if I wasn't trying to lose weight!
Your weight will actually fluctuate a few pounds throughout the day, depending on if you've eaten or drank anything...or pooped.

if the scale is giving different readings in a few seconds then it could just be how you're standing on it and whether or not its on a completely level surface. The ones that spin actually get knocked out of calibration pretty easily.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I find the Markiplier x Jacksepticeye (aka Septiplier) ship to be disturbing. Just... why are people shipping real people together???

Shipping fictional characters is one thing, but shipping real living, breathing people who aren't romantically involved with each other? That's just creepy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I never understood the thought of that myself.

But.... You can basically ship anything, really. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some people ship tornado chasers with the tornadoes they're chasing.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
People also reeeaaaallllyyyyy want Ariana Grande to date a woman for some reason, too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, her brother's gay, and she renounced Christianity because of it, so maybe that has something to do with it? I dunno? Maybe?

Likewishe, Rachel Dratch has said people want her to be a lesbian, since she's not exactly a feminine-looking woman. Similarly, Mariska Hargitay has said that her defining role as a tough female cop on LAW & ORDER: SVU has lead many to believe she's a lesbian as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I have a twisted shoulder right now and it's been really getting on my nerves.

It's tough trying to sleep, and just having to physically get out of bed puts so much pain and pressure on it. :mad:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gratuitious sex in film and television has been an ongoing problem for decades, and only continues to get worse as years go by, but I'm surprised that I'm surprised we've sunk to such a low that they now actually hire consultants and coordinators specifically for sex scenes in film and TV now. In other words, there are people out there who are actually getting paid to put together sex scenes in movies and TV shows now.